Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] free seedbox 100mbps uplink

i would apply for the seedbox
    i want it to buffer my account in S*L & revTT & elektronic
    any way thx for the giveaway

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Hi baker21

I would like to apply for this giveaway as i have never used a seedbox and would like to see the benefits of using one.
    I would use the seedbox to buffer sct, bmtv and bcg.

As i said i have not used a seedbox before so would need help setting it up, hope this doesnt disqualify me from this giveaway.

Thanks for the generous giveaway anyway...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post

I think Albodakid has made one of the most intelligent comments in this thread. I wish more FST members here would read that comment and then maybe they would think twice before judging somebody on mistakes made in the past.
    Liars,Liars,Liars...

Albo Da Kid may be against for trading because his username is same at everywhere.He is afraid of banning his all accounts..So he just licks b*** by saying anti-trading shit words.

I am not noob,torrenting for 1 years.I found all my accounts by tradingI hate people are covering themselves under "anti-trader" bullshit.
    My username is the same as everywhere?? Then please find me a site where i use Albo Da Kid as a username. I am against trading because i have my reasons not becasue i am afraid of getting banned. You on the other hand can keep trading and we'll see where it gets you. Traders always go wrong somewhere and get caught so take some advice from all these users that have experience... Stop trading and get your invites the same way as all of us.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-02-2008 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    magnum I dont care about the PT invite.. whatever.. give ur invite to whatever you want.. and no I dont expect anything and you dont owe me anything.. but for you to say to me after I asked you if I could apply for the invite.. For you to say no I couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY.. come on man.. that ugly history was ok when u were using my seedbox tho.. my UGLY HISTORY didnt bother you then did it?

now i didnt want to DROP any names and iw asnt going to tell any1 it was you.. I dont care about ur PT invite and I told you that when i PMed you.. I do care about a lack of respect.. I am good enough for you when you want to use my box... and when you ask me to for access you dont mind my ugly history then... but after you get WHAT you WANT!! All of a sudden you have these high morale standards!! lol.. and the funny thing is!! I never have made 1 single trade for an invite in my LIFE!! I can honestly say that.. Yes when i joined i seen the trade section so i made a post..but after the first response i got to that post was some1 trying to SELL me a BH invite.. I said wtf am i doing and I cose dthe post and moved to a FREE GA.. the EXACT same free GA that you WON!!

And NO i dont act like you OWE me something.. i dont care about your PT invite.. yea thats great you have a higher LVL tracker and are doing a GA.. Would i like to apply fo it? sure that is why I asked you if I could? Do i need it? No i have SCT, F**, BH, TL, REVTT, TTi, and alot of other trackers.. I am fine and DONT need any trackers ever again..

But for you to say because of "YOUR UGLY HISTORY" you wouldnt let me apply for the invite.. those were a bad choice of words man.. and all i got to say is my history wasnt apparently UGLY ENOUGH when you wanted to use my seedbox man..

So I dont want to fight with you.. Thats why I didnt say your name or PM you back when u said what you did.. you are a great member here and that is why I let you use my seedbox, and I dont EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL in return... Just some COMMON COURTESY AND RESPECT! thats all ia sk for in return.. Keep ur invite Give it to someone who deserves it.. no biggie.. but don't say to me I have a "UGLY HISTORY" bc since i became a member here at FST I have done nothing but be generous to PPL... including you!!! so i am done talknig about this... take care man,,

angelik you TRULY are an idiot!! lol.. omg.. I DONT CARE ABOUT A DAMN PT INVITE!! For your information someone just offered me an invite to PT!!! and i declined it!! omg...

IT is the PRICIPAL here!! he siad " i have an UGLY HISTORY" .. I have done nothing but HELPED PPL SINCE i became a member here... including HIM!!! wtf... "UGLY HISTORY" you got to be kidding me...

You guys have to see why I am angry... I could careless about a stupid PT invite...
    I know where you are coming from dude. The same tihng happened to me when i joined Fst. I made a trading thread about bcg but i had no idea that trading was bad then. I was a beginner back then and didn't knwo much about anytinhg. Soon as i found out trading was not healthy for tracker i went right over to giveaways. I have never traded in my life also but just that one thread makes people look at you wrong. That's not fair at all.
    u are so wrong. whoever told you that giveaways are good, is a dumbass. Actually, you are breaking site rules as much as trading. So, defending that u like to break tracker's rules makes you as much of a jailbreaker as someone who traded.

end of story.

@ OP: i will only say this: u have his ip registered at the access logs in your seedbox. trackers frown upon public giveaways as much as trading. now u figure the rest of the idea here.
    honestly, i didn't like magnum's attitude towards you and i do understand your POV.
    It's very generous of you sharing something you paid for. I'm not interested at all in seedbox axx but be careful with duplicate users sharing the same ip at some trackers...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-02-2008 at 06:48 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

Urgent

I want this great seedbox for help OBAMA to win.Thanks you are a good person.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yea well this is going to be my last seedbox GA on a public post.. I hear to much negativity about ppl saying about its NOT secure and worrying about ppls passkeys..

My server is a DEDicated server owned strictly by me.. No 1 has access to the root except me and 1 other person who set it up who is a close friend that i TRUST!!
    I have all the trackers I need including HIGH LVL trackers... so If you are worried about ME stealing your passkey don't apply.. I am not like that THO and would NEVER do that to anyone.. Apparently this site has problem with TRUST as some other sites i belong to that are smaller when i do this GA, they have no concerns about TRUST bc everyone knows everyone.. Another thing is on those sites their is NO TRADING allowed.. which means you dont have to worry about spammer and unsavory ppl.. so anyways I will pick a winner by monday and close it up after that..

No1 seemed to read my post about seedhost and OVH and my speeds being capped... But it is a BIG problem for me and right now I dont know what I am going to do about this box.. Keep it or upgrade to something else...or find another company all together... i just dont know yet... but I will pick a winner by monday.. NO MORE APPS and DONT PM ME BUGGING ME FOR SEEDBOX!! I HATE THAT SHYT!! thanks and i can only pick 1...sorry...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

I know where you are coming from dude. The same tihng happened to me when i joined Fst. I made a trading thread about bcg but i had no idea that trading was bad then. I was a beginner back then and didn't knwo much about anytinhg. Soon as i found out trading was not healthy for tracker i went right over to giveaways. I have never traded in my life also but just that one thread makes people look at you wrong. That's not fair at all.
    u are so wrong. whoever told you that giveaways are good, is a dumbass. Actually, you are breaking site rules as much as trading. So, defending that u like to break tracker's rules makes you as much of a jailbreaker as someone who traded.

end of story.

@ OP: i will only say this: u have his ip registered at the access logs in your seedbox. trackers frown upon public giveaways as much as trading. now u figure the rest of the idea here.
    honestly, i didn't like magnum's attitude towards you and i do understand your POV.
    It's very generous of you sharing something you paid for. I'm not interested at all in seedbox axx but be careful with duplicate users sharing the same ip at some trackers...
    Although giveaways might not be good for a tracker, they're a hundred times better than trading. I would rather give an invite to someone that i have come to know than trade an invite wiht someone that i will never interact with again. I would give an invite to a person that will use the tracker and is a dedicated seeder, while in the other hand when you trade an invite you don't know what the other guy is going to do with the invite. Maybe trade it or use a ratio cheating software which can get your account in trouble. They both might be against the rules but i feel 100 times more comfortable giving invites to people that participate in the community and will use the invite and not trade it since they are not traders.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hi,i would like to apply too
    i want to buffer my sct and bitmetv
    i got a very low upload speed,so its harder to survive at sct and bitmetv
    thanks!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Then you should just sit back and watch all the requests. When you see a good member requesting an invite to a tracker you have, then discreetly pm them and offer them the invite.

Because Cabalo is right, most tracker staff see these public giveaways of their invites just as bad trading them.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Although giveaways might not be good for a tracker, they're a hundred times better than trading. I would rather give an invite to someone that i have come to know than trade an invite wiht someone that i will never interact with again.
    The truth is that giveaways might not be that much better (read: safer) than trading. With trading, you can say you're facing the demon up front, but giveaways can present hidden dangers.

Participating in any form of public giveaway could be hazardous to both givers and receivers. Accepting an invite does not guarantee your safety, since the person offering can go and do something stupid, or get banned for public giveaways.

The truth is invites should be given privately in most circumstances. Of course not every trade is going to get exposed, and not every good-intentioned public giveaway is going to end in disaster, but I personally find it more gratifying to give an invite to someone I know won't make me regret it, than to walk into a pack of lurking, starving, and sometimes traitorous dogs with steak strapped to my body, and feeling good about feeding them.

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast