Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] free seedbox 100mbps uplink

MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Urgent

Hey everyone i am going to do a giveaway for access to my seedbox for 3 days. The winner will have access to an unmetered 100mbps box for 3 days to BUFFER accounts as they see fit..

To apply for the GIVEAWAY I WANT YOU TO TELL ME why you want the box? I want to know what trackers you want to buffer? I want to know if you ever used a seedbox before and also include any extra information that you see fit.

I recently let someone use a seedbox on one of my giveaways...There was no problems with the person using the box.. They applied for the GA and I picked them and they had access for 3days or so and got to buffer their accounts. Well a few weeks later, that person had a GIVEAWAY for a higher LVL tracker... It wasn't anything I needed or really wanted but I thought I would go ahead and try my luck and apply for the invite if I could.. Anyways I didnt meet the requirements of 100 posts so I had asked the person if I could still apply.. To my amazement I got a RESPONSE.. because of my UGLY HISTORY I would not be able to apply for this GA.. I couldnt believe it... not the fact that i couldnt get the invite because that really didnt even matter to me.. I have all the trackers I will ever need.. It was the fact that this person had the audacity to say i couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY... In which this UGLY HISTORY INCLUDED letting him use my seedbox.. What he was refering to though was the fact when i first became a member here i had made 2 or 3 posts in the TRADE forums.. But after talking to People and thinking about it, I decided to close my threads and NOT to TRADE!! And I can HONESTLY SAY, I NEVER MADE A TRADE WITH ANYONE to DATE!! Yes i made a post in the trade forum and thought about it, but I CLOSED THE THREAD AND ACTUALLY MOVED IT TO A FREE GIVEAWAY.. In this Free GA, this person was picked by me and given free time on my box... Now I dont want nothing in return for my FREE GA'S!! I dont want you to pick me for an invite because I let you use my box or I should say I dont expect anything in return from when i do a free GA.. BUT WHAT I DO DEMAND IN RETURN IS SOME RESPECT!! AND SOME COMMON COURTESY!! HOW DARE THIS PERSON SAY DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY FOR THE INVITE. i DONT EVEN CARE AT ALL ABOUT THE INVITE 4 GET ABOUT THAT!! I CARE THAT THIS PERSON SAYS MY UGLY PAST.. MY PAST APPARENTLY WASNT THAT UGLY WHEN HE WANTED TO USE MY SEEDBOX THO.. WHEN HE WANTED SOMETHING FROM ME... MY UGLY PAST DIDNT SEEM TO BOTHER HIM AT ALL THEN.. HE DIDNT SAY NO!! I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE TIME ON THAT SEEDBOX BECAUSE HE HAD MADE A POST ABOUT A TRADE WHEN HE FIRST BECAME A MEMBER HERE!! AND THE FUNNY THING IS I TRULY NEVER EVEN MADE A TRADE B4 IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! LIKE I SAID I CLOSED THE THREAD WHEN I RECIEVED THE FIRST OFFER OF SOMEONE TRYING TO SELL ME AN INVITE AND I HAVENT POSTED SINCE!! BUT FOR SOMEONE TO SAY TO ME... WHO I GAVE FREE ACCESS TO MY SEEDBOX WHICH I PAID FOR WITH MY HARD EARNED $$.. TO SAY THAT DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY... FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID INVITE.. I JUST THINK IT IS HILLARIOUS THAT MY PAST WASN'T SO UGLY WHEN HE WAS BEGGING ME TO LET HIM USE MY BOX!!!THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW SOME PEOPLE TRULY ARE!! WHEN THEY WANT SOMETHING... THEY HAVE NO STANDARDS AT ALL AND ARE OPEN TO ALL.. HOWEVER, WHEN THEY ARE IN CHARGE, THEY GET A GOD COMPLEX AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE THESE HIGH STANDARDS!! THESE PEOPLE ARE PHONY AS HELL AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. NO NEED TO DROP NAMES!!!

SORRY I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU!! SO IF YOU ARE LIKE ANYTHING LIKE THIS PERSON DO NOT APPLY!! IF YOU WILL TAKE A FREE GA FROM ME NOW AND A FEW MONTHS FROM NOW SAY NO I WON'T DEAL WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN UGLY HISTORY!! DONT EVEN WASTE MY TIME!! AND LIKE I SAID I DON'T WANT NOTHING IN RETURN FOR DOING A FREE GA!! I JUST WANT SOME COMMON COURTESY AND RESPECT!! THATS ALL.. IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME THEN DONT BOTHER APPLYING.. THANKS.. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.. I WILL PICK A WINNER IN A FEW DAYS... GOODLUCK TO ALL...
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 10-31-2008 at 09:49 PM. Reason: SPELLING

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    undertaker.rules's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    check ur PM
    Last edited by undertaker.rules; 10-31-2008 at 10:33 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    Hey everyone i am going to do a giveaway for access to my seedbox for 3 days. The winner will have access to an unmetered 100mbps box for 3 days to BUFFER accounts as they see fit..

To apply for the GIVEAWAY I WANT YOU TO TELL ME why you want the box? I want to know what trackers you want to buffer? I want to know if you ever used a seedbox before and also include any extra information that you see fit.

I recently let someone use a seedbox on one of my giveaways...There was no problems with the person using the box.. They applied for the GA and I picked them and they had access for 3days or so and got to buffer their accounts. Well a few weeks later, that person had a GIVEAWAY for a higher LVL tracker... It wasn't anything I needed or really wanted but I thought I would go ahead and try my luck and apply for the invite if I could.. Anyways I didnt meet the requirements of 100 posts so I had asked the person if I could still apply.. To my amazement I got a RESPONSE.. because of my UGLY HISTORY I would not be able to apply for this GA.. I couldnt believe it... not the fact that i couldnt get the invite because that really didnt even matter to me.. I have all the trackers I will ever need.. It was the fact that this person had the audacity to say i couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY... In which this UGLY HISTORY INCLUDED letting him use my seedbox.. What he was refering to though was the fact when i first became a member here i had made 2 or 3 posts in the TRADE forums.. But after talking to People and thinking about it, I decieded to close my threads and NOT TRADE!! And I can HONESTLY SAY, I NEVER MADE A TRADE WITH AJNYONE to DATE!! Yes i made a post in the trade forum and thought about it, but I CLOSED THE THREAD AND ACTUALLY MOVED IT TO A FREE GIVEAWAY.. In this Free GA, this person was picked by me and given free time on my box... Now I dont want nothing in return for my FREE GA!! I dont want you to pick me for an invite because I let you use my box or I should say I dont expect anything in return from when i do a free GA.. BUT WHAT I DO DEMAND IN RETURN IS SOME RESPECT!! AND SOME COMMON COURTESY!! HOW DARE THIS PERSON SAY DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY FOR THE INVITE. i DONT EVEN CARE AT ALL ABOUT THE INVITE 4 GET ABOUT THAT!! I CARE THAT THIS PERSON SAYS MY UGLY PAST.. MY PAST APPARENTLY WASNT THAT UGLY WHEN HE WANTED TO USE MY SEEDBOX THO.. WHEN HE WANTED SOMETHING FORM ME... MY PAST UGLY PAST DIDNT COME INTO PLAY.. HE DIDNT SAY NO!! I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SEEDBOX ga BECAUSE HE HAD MADE A POST ABOUT A TRADE!! AND THE FUNNY THING IS I TRULY NEVER EVEN MADE A TRADE!! LIKE I SAID I CLOSED THE THREAD WHEN I RECIEVED THE FIRST OFFER OF SOMEONE TRYING TO SELL ME AN INVITE AND I HAVENT POSTED SINCE!! BUT FOR SOMEONE TO SAY TO ME... WHO I GAVE FREE ACCESS TO MY SEEDBOX WHICH I PAID FOR WITH MY HARD EARNED $$.. TO SAY THAT DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY... FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID INVITE.. I JUST THINK IT IS HILLARIOUS THAT MY PAST WASN'T SO UGLY WHEN HE WAS BEGGING ME TO LET HIM USE MY BOX!!!
    Patetic!
    Why not post and PM's that you've sent?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i would apply for the seedbox
    i want it to buffer my account in Bitmetv & revTT & elektronic
    i think i use all type of the seedbox torrentflux webUI & PC a distance
    any way thx for the giveaway
    king2008
    ImPo$$ibL£
    Is
    NoThinG

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sure king08 you can apply..
    pm me why u want the box and tell me a little about yourself or instant MSG me to talk...

undertaker dont spam me just yet... please... in my last GA you sent me pms asking for invites... and that please please please is not going to work.. just tell my why you want the box... and why i should pick you... in the thread and i will let you know..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i stopped reading when your caps lock key got stuck.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You are here Pm-baker's to me!!See the true face!
    Obviously the goal was the invitation PT,like i owe something to him!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    What do you expect!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
    What do you expect!
    I have enough years!Even no shame?I want to be fair to others,and do not favor anyone and he owe me out!He offended!
    I have something wrong guys?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    baker21, you shared for 3 days your seedbox with Magnum because he is a thrustworthy guy and nice.but, he has some very clear rules for traders, and those are that he doesn`t invite them to any tracker.so...if he decided to ignore\reject your PT request, then he had a good reason to do that , and you may do as much as you want seedbox`s shares\giveaways but you will not change his decision.you are just a spoiled little brat

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast