Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seedbox on Demonoid

opendns is used by many isp or individuals to use free traffic distrubutions instead of sticking to ur particular isp, it enables u to visit many blocked web pages and also avoid many p2p throttling. I guess relakks works amazingly, no config , just install the vpn based on instructions on their website and open utorrent, it enables port forwarding too so no need to open ports manually in your router or modem. I used at home and got full bandwidth always

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    its fine but i don't recommend it. keep it to private trackers if you want it to be secure.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    bentomans's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    you ratio will not be updated if you don't log in to demonoid via seedbox because they check from IP.

and it's not essential to use seedbox because the ratio is just a stat not use.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Seedbox are not only used for ratio questions.
    Many people (like me) have them also to free their line and computer for other applications.

And it's very useful for trackers where the speed is not very high. You don't have to block your PC hours and hours for one or two movies. The seedbox does it for you, and then you just have to retrieve them at your max speed

So, of course you can use seedbox on Demonoid Just a thing, if you use public tracker like TPB, sometimes anti-pirate groups send email of the hosting company of your server. Some of these companies has problems with it and can ask you to stop illegal sharing. But some others are known to ignore these mails in Nederlands, Germany, Sueden, France, East Europe etc..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12