Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Alternative to BlackCats

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    In all honesty, everyone can do without bittorrent if thats the case, just get usenet and you never need another tracker ever again.

Your pissed off granted, but again, it was your fault, and i am sick of fucking saying that these past 2 months. get the fuck over it.
    Last edited by stoi; 11-01-2008 at 06:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerEater View Post
    Gaming should be fun, not a pain in the ass .
    BCG's a lot of fun if you know how to be a good user.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    [/quote]

And to Albo Da Kid, stop guessing about me dear. You should have better goals in life, lol .[/quote]

Dear??? What are you some kind of fagg0t. And i don't need to guess that you are a crappy user. That is visible.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Ok everyone needs to calm down, because this thread is entirely useless.

At OP: To your question, no, there is absolutely no alternatives to BCG. You can try replace it with BG, UG, Ntorrents and whatever but honestly none of them measure up to BCG, so you need to seriously ask yourself wether or not you are willing to put up with those trackers or wether you can just suck it up and use BCG.

Now about BCG staff and their whole deleting accounts fiasco, quite frankly noone cares anymore mate. Either you were deleted and you hate the staff, or you werent and you still love the site. Theres no right opinion. But ask yourself this, as a tracker admin, if you knew that some of your users didnt even bother to log into the site for 3 months, would you not feel obligated to delete them and create space for better users? Because essentially, thats what happened. The entire keyword fiasco just separated the active users from the inactive ones, simple as that.

Im sorry you lost your account, but bitching about BCG here isnt going to do you any good. Personally, I believe that the BCG staff handled everything in a pretty fair manner, and if you were banned, you deserved to be. That being said, obsiously any banned users reading this would feel the need to argue. Dont bother, it wont help.

peace

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123