Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tim Burton Thread

Hello i'm a big Tim Burton fan and I love alot of his work, especially his short animations. I'd just like to know what u lot think about him and his work. Thanx(and if anyone has seen Stalk of the Celery)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Pretty much everything I've seen of what he's done was good, mad but good.

Liked Nightmare before Christmas and Beetleguise especially.

Did you know he's sort of nuts IRL, hiding under his desk all the time when he worked at some company, sleeping all day and removing the compresses he'd had some teth pulled so he bled all over the floor where he worked, he seems to be quite the character.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Yep iam a big fan of Tim Burton 2..

I luv is dark outlook 2 evrything....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Good response

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    At least you're not alone, and I know there's more people that like him.

Just the other day, I saw this article about how magic is created everytime Johnny Depp and Tim Burton get together, so it's even official.

Cheer Up!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i love tim burton's work also, such as edward scissor hands, sleepy hallow, mars attacks, one of my fav. batman and batman returns, planet of the apes, and one more that i am trully looking forward to, the ramake of charlie and the chocolate factory, starring marilyn manson and willy wonka.

And what really makes tim burtons movies so dark is music that was composed by danny elfman, he has done every score in all of tim burtons films, he is the best. i think the only movies danny elfman has done that were not tim's were spiderman and the hulk. oh well. just thought i would acknoledge another genious.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    A deserved bump

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    who could forget "Ed Wood" and "FrankenWeenie"??

the latter is a short black & white film starring Shelley Duvall and Daniel Stern, about a boy whose pit bull terrier gets run over by a car, so he brings it back to life in the style of Frankenstein. Disney released it on videocassette in the early 90s, but they've let it remain out-of-print for several years now.

edit: looks like they added FrankenWeenie as a bonus to the Nightmare Before Xmas DVD.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Ed - wood i did forget all about that movie, it one of my favs i wonder if u can download it...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    they've got "Ed Wood" at suprnova.org, under Comedies.

they have Frankenweenie in the "Other" section, as well. it's listed as "Tim Burton's Frankenweenie," tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast