Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: High speed and anonymity?

Hmm, I would say file-hosts MU and RS are among the most popular and pretty fast and secure.

Newsgroups or UseNET are supposed to be 100% secure and offer fast download speeds, also if someone who pays for usenet access, what is the cheapest+ at least 20gb/month seller? As I'm interested now.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatos View Post
    Hmm, I would say file-hosts MU and RS are among the most popular and pretty fast and secure.

Newsgroups or UseNET are supposed to be 100% secure and offer fast download speeds, also if someone who pays for usenet access, what is the cheapest+ at least 20gb/month seller? As I'm interested now.
    Astraweb...the $11/month unlimited banner is often at the top of this website.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by New user View Post
    The country is France and they are about to vote a new law to increase the fine. Culprits have also their connection cut when cought. I suspect local authorities share illegal files to see which of their citizen are going to bite. As soon as you download/share illegal stuff, they know your IP address. Then they only have to ask the ISP the name/address of the culprit.
    seems you're a lil bit paranoid... you should know that we're less monitored than many many countries.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    if you want anon then it has to be nothing that is dcc (direct cable connect).

the best highspeed anon are probably only two options: 1) ftp (tech fxp for anon) and 2) newsgroups
    however, it is sometimes easier to get a decent proxy and use dcc like bit torrent or other p2p which can be just as fast as the above two except you are separating yourself via proxy or seedbox or whatever. many people do this but it isn't the most anon or the fastest. also, you have to worry about a money trail if you do something that costs money so that is another factor to add.

you probably want to look at newsgroups.
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 12-11-2008 at 04:44 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123