Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depressed With Uni

TClite's Avatar Poster
    is anybody else finding themselves considerably depressed with the whole uni fiasco, I know myself along with some close friends are in this position. Considered by many to be the best time of ones life, im finding this prospective hard to contemplate, with what ive just been through this year alone, for those coming to uni...dont be disheartened by this im sure each individual copes differently with these things. If it wasnt for the dream of a porsche 946 to aspire to, id have little motivation to go on. In this generation, possibly unlike those before it, qualifications speak louder than anything else, the concept has been forced upon me, and the thought of failing uni terrifies me.....sorry, just had to share some of these thoughts, im sure im not alone

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by TClite@7 September 2003 - 14:37
    I know myself along with some close friends are in this position.
    this includes myself (i hope ) and i have to say i feel in exactly the same position
    uni is supposed to be great fun, however, i just can't get into the uni 'groove' as it were

i'm not enjoying it one bit and feel like i want to quit
    if it wasn't for my family and friends, i would have already
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I&#39;m not terribly happy with things all the time either, but I keep thinking that it&#39;s just a couple of years more, and occasionally someone or something comes along making things a bit more wortwhile.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    nah i dont consider you a mate g, you just follow me about.....

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    what uni you at SnnY?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    oh dear...

well, I&#39;m about to start my second year in uni myself. I partied a bit too hard the first year, so I have some subjects from my first year I have to take with me, but I don&#39;t really mind. Uni is great fun for me and a whole new world opened up to me. I made some great new friends and I&#39;m happy to know all these things I&#39;ve studied. I don&#39;t really worry about failing. I take things day by day and try not to worry about the future. I believe myself well capable of finishing this, but if I don&#39;t, I won&#39;t regret is, as it is a sign that it wasn&#39;t meant to be.
    Life is short, but not that short, and many opportunities will come around.

Heads up and just enjoy yourself

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    www.oru.se

This little piece of hell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    is half way through his 2nd year at uni and also partied way to hard first year...

and well i have just drank to much this year cause the parties are teh sux...

and i was going somewhere with this but due to my carefactor with university i will go no where...

have fun...these are your experimental years...just keep a passing grade and you will do fine

and don&#39;t worry im quiting at the end of the year...going to get some work and do a couple of bar courses and get some more money start a life...then down the track...go back to university and finish off my degree...

so don&#39;t be disheartened...there are plenty of oppurtunities...and yes i will be leaving my closest friends behind when i quit university...but you have to make sacrifices in life...but in the end...there is a reason for everything

keep ya chin up and you will go far...

laters
    cely

10. Lounge   -   #10
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Skweeky&#39;s back

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast