Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re: Who Thought Of This

Poster
    I didn't even read the other post , but with a p.c. like that , well I hope you been shopping up a new one , cause like another reply suggests, you aint got the hardware for half of whats going on. If memory serves me isn't that p.c. about 2 steps in the door for decent stream video? Buy a new one , you won't hate yourself as often.....seriously....a new one.........soon...please! B)...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by vader@9 September 2003 - 01:11
    I didn't even read the other post , but with a p.c. like that , well I hope you been shopping up a new one , cause like another reply suggests, you aint got the hardware for half of whats going on. If memory serves me isn't that p.c. about 2 steps in the door for decent stream video? Buy a new one , you won't hate yourself as often.....seriously....a new one.........soon...please! B)...
    Nearly misread that one, I thought steam video was a bit harsh.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by firebird32@8 September 2003 - 07:10
    you really are asking too much of your machine, running kazaa, winmx and surfing at the same time, there is only somuch bandwidth to play with and if incorrectly configured kazaa and winmx are going to take it all leaving you nothing for surfing...you need a major upgrade my friend to meet your internet needs
    Agreed,
    Athlon Motherboard= 50 bucks.
    AMD 1700XP+ =50 Bucks

Not that much, to have probably 7X performance

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    lynx's Avatar .
    He'll need memory too, 256MB= 50 bucks.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    god what a waste of precious space and time....dude seriously....if u dont like it....dont mess with it...

gtfo

DWk

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    (I had to read this "wacko's" post again, I couldn't believe what I was reading the first 2 times, that is why I'm editing my reply)

What I got from this original poster is that he or she is actually BLAMING Kazza because he or she has a slow computer!!! To the original poster: You can't blame the whole world because your computer's slow!! (How old is your son by the way, five?)
    My goodness... be grateful with what you already have and if you're not then
    maybe you're better off without one... Donate it to some poor kid with cancer who would appreciate it more than you do and doesn't mind waiting for a few graphics to download....!!!! There are many out there in
    similar circumstances but they don't blame anyone else!!

Take a chill pill.

P.S. to the Moderators.... You should put this poster in your "wacko"'s hall of fame...or should you call it "Hall of SHAME"...
    hey, that's not a bad idea for "pinned" posts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12