Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: www.seedplace.eu

with the difference i got with 80 dollars full access to the server and no traffic cap..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Not to mention you get a much bigger harddrive and you don't have to use Torrentsux.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    A new mini seedbox plan is starting today at 9 GMT o'clock.
    2 Spots only available for the time more coming soon

Specs
    Hard Disk : 18 GB
    Active torrents : 3
    FTP: 1
    Bandwith : 100/100
    TClient : Utorrent
    Manage through WebUI
    Price is 10€
    Also more features in the future as able to choose the partitions of your disk
    Last edited by seedplace; 11-17-2008 at 12:22 PM.
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by asher78 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seedplace View Post
    We have started Beta seedboxes from 18E/month and 140GB HD

Soon with more surprises and seedboxes and more options.

i just got that package (ordered it last night and i got the access a few hours ago,
    i will let you know how it goes.
    BTW, there is not VNC access, only webGUI and FTP...
    there is no option to change any settings in the Utorrent.
    So, are you satisfied with this box ?? Please inform us in details !!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    After the recent changes made by OVH ,we decided to start reselling RPS servers at reasonable prices. Every RPS has guaranteed 100/100 unlimited bandwith.
    So you'll find RPS 1 from 22Euros plus 3 Euros every 10 gb.. Hope some ppl that don't know what rps is to check knowledgebase and prefer them from start servers..
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by seedplace View Post
    After the recent changes made by OVH ,we decided to start reselling RPS servers at reasonable prices. Every RPS has guaranteed 100/100 unlimited bandwith.
    So you'll find RPS 1 from 22Euros plus 3 Euros every 10 gb.. Hope some ppl that don't know what rps is to check knowledgebase and prefer them from start servers..
    Still beginning to implement it? I dont see it under " RPS servers - (Guaranteed 100/100)"

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    now it's ok..
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    New more options available
    Traffic limit, Burstable and the standard/premium Like OVH's offers are now available. You can now choose between those 3 options and soon unlimited offers
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Filthy Ripper
    Well, for those who was curious about the service... I'm new to seedbox stuff, as well as I'm a new member here. I started this month with seedbox.fr, which was a thing to forget, so I was looking for replacement and eventually came to seedplace.eu.

I have a shared seedbox "SBox 1" account for 18EUR/month, which is currently unavailable to subscribe for, but anyway... if noone replied yet about the service, let me be the first.

I'm running it for more than a week already. Set up took just a couple of hours since the moment I clicked pay button at PayPal. I got uTorrent web UI, which is running very smoothly. I keep it open almost all the time and it's very quick and stable.

Speeds are very good. I have seen DL reaching maximum 10MB/sec and UL at about 8MB/s. Total speeds with max (8) torrents running are varying depending on number of leechers, and if there's a number of hot torrents, UL can reach 5-6M/sec, and average UL speed for "long play" torrents is about 2+MB/sec. For DL I always got the fastest speed possible, and if there's enough fast seeders, it's no problem to have a 1.37Gb file coming in a matter of minutes at full 10MB/s throttle.

I have access to files via SFTP, which is fast enough for me, as I have my home 7Mbps DL bandwidth fully occupied when downloading. I don't have an ability to test FTP at bigger speed though.

I had some problems with my box, but all of them got resolved. Here comes some good words about Support. My support tickets (I have about 15+ so far) get answered from impressive several minutes to still very reasonable several hours. Most of tickets get answered very quickly. In addition I must say, seedplace Admin is a very nice guy, answering my every n00b question and making some configuration changes I'm asking for.

The seedbox stuff is still at beta-testing period, that's where my problems came from, but no matter to beta, the service is very reliable. It was always up and running, I've seen neither downtime nor expected access problems, which are bugging me at seedbox.fr. So I feel happy I was quick and jumped in SBox 1 plan when it was available, and I think this service will get very popular when the registration for seedbox plans is re-opened.

Probably I forgot to mention some details, and you might want to know some specific things, but in general that's it.
    Last edited by UncleBob; 12-02-2008 at 01:46 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Some seedboxes are now available
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast