Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: www.seedplace.eu

yeah they are nice

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Filthy Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    I am using a seedbox provided by seedplace for 2 weeks. It is a gbit server because I always get download speeds on above 20 MB/s. But the upload speed never goes above 2 MB/s. The maximum I have got till today is 2.2 MB/s. I am quite sure that they have capped the upload speed to 2 MB/s, but they don't accept this when I opened a support ticket. Not going with them again. I also cannot access the utorrent configuration through webui so that I can see whether the upload speed is limited or not. They also don't accept that it is a gbit server.
    You're wrong about 2MB cap. Seedplace doesn't have it. Remember, you're sharing seedbox with others. I'm not quite sure how come you guys get 100mbit+ speeds.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    skiners's Avatar Poster
    Sounds nice! I have 2 questions about SBox 1. OK, I read Active torrents : 8
    Users share: 6, but that means per user Active torrents are 8 or 8 active torrents per all 6 users? Oh, and general question, there is TRAFFIC LIMIT?can somebody answer me?
    Through WebUI it is possible to create a torrents?
    Last edited by skiners; 12-11-2008 at 06:31 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by skiners View Post
    Sounds nice! I have 2 questions about SBox 1. OK, I read Active torrents : 8
    Users share: 6, but that means per user Active torrents are 8 or 8 active torrents per all 6 users? Oh, and general question, there is TRAFFIC LIMIT?can somebody answer me?
    Through WebUI it is possible to create a torrents?
    active torrent is 8 torrents per user.
    No traffic limit.
    No you cant make torrents on the utorrentwebui.
    Only if they give you vnc axx and i dont think they do that on shared servers

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    I have a Sbox Mini @ seedplace.eu.
    Admin is very friendly, answered my every question, installed another utorrent version on my seedbox and fixed it several times i fucked up something.
    So all in all, i can fully recommend seedplace.eu, nice support and speeds are pretty good, too (highest i got was 10mb/s down and 8 mb/s up)
    Pretty good for 10 euros per month.
    Last edited by NEFARiUS; 12-11-2008 at 10:27 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    skiners's Avatar Poster
    Thanks, I just ordered one
    Ordered 2 or 3 hours ago and whoala server is running now.
    Great support, great speeds.
    9/10.
    Recommend for everyone.
    Last edited by skiners; 12-11-2008 at 09:31 PM. Reason: some experience

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I totally agree to the positive feedback seedplace is getting.
    I upgraded from mini to Sbox1, it was done within the hour and the admin even copied all the files across too.

Simply fantastic service.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    I am using a seedbox provided by seedplace for 2 weeks. It is a gbit server because I always get download speeds on above 20 MB/s. But the upload speed never goes above 2 MB/s. The maximum I have got till today is 2.2 MB/s. I am quite sure that they have capped the upload speed to 2 MB/s, but they don't accept this when I opened a support ticket. Not going with them again. I also cannot access the utorrent configuration through webui so that I can see whether the upload speed is limited or not. They also don't accept that it is a gbit server.
    You're wrong about 2MB cap. Seedplace doesn't have it. Remember, you're sharing seedbox with others. I'm not quite sure how come you guys get 100mbit+ speeds.
    How can you say I am wrong? I am the one using the seedbox and I know what kind of speeds I am getting. I get more than 20-30 MB/s download but 2 MB/s upload even on new torrents from TL, which have plenty of leechers. Even if I am sharing it with others, how is it possible that not a single time I have got speeds even touching 3 MB/s.
    Last edited by meelad; 12-12-2008 at 04:33 AM. Reason: typo

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Sounds like a cap to me.

Maybe you should try their RPS? It's supposed to be unlimited.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    here are some screenshots of my download speed if you don't believe me

http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?im...cespeedfo5.jpg
    http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?i...espeed2lg7.jpg

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast