Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: http://server.lu/

jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Are you guys all on the 49Euro one? Post some speeds!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    colbert:

nice one!!
    Last edited by pplush259; 11-18-2008 at 04:57 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    49Euro server looks nice. Thanks for the info. anyway using it, can do a review ??
    Last edited by torrentfreek; 11-18-2008 at 12:07 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    With OVH now capping Server.lu is looking attractive, however 100 Euro to setup Windows 2003 R2 Standard is a joke.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoworld View Post
    With OVH now capping Server.lu is looking attractive, however 100 Euro to setup Windows 2003 R2 Standard is a joke.
    Yeah very they have only 13Gbit backbone ;pp maybe wait a few weeks and you see that they will capp servers to 5Mbit/s and they will pretend they didn't do it !

This is why bandwidth intensive applications as:

Sex sites
    Streaming
    Net radio
    Large FTP sites
    Proxy servers including TOR
    P2P
    IRC servers
    BitTorrent
    and similar are not covered by our unmetered services and that misuse will automatically incur a connectivity restriction after prior notification.

so you can host only your blog sad but true

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by dance4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoworld View Post
    Yeah very they have only 13Gbit backbone ;pp maybe wait a few weeks and you see that they will capp servers to 5Mbit/s and they will pretend they didn't do it !

This is why bandwidth intensive applications as:

Sex sites
    Streaming
    Net radio
    Large FTP sites
    Proxy servers including TOR
    P2P
    IRC servers
    BitTorrent
    and similar are not covered by our unmetered services and that misuse will automatically incur a connectivity restriction after prior notification.

so you can host only your blog sad but true
    why u didnt post that here "However, if you need to run applications with high bandwidth utilisation, please contact us at [email protected], and we can arrange a separate redundant dedicated line for you." It stays on their site after that u wrote

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by makwi View Post
    However, if you need to run applications with high bandwidth utilisation, please contact us at [email protected], and we can arrange a separate redundant dedicated line for you." It stays on their site after that u wrote
    And do you want it for 49EUR ? Do you think that they will do this for free ? LOL Maybe ask them ? Then you will see the price

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    all these set up fees are way too much, hard drive size seems quite small too, been sharing a kimsufi 2XL with some1, total 30 pounds per month,no set up fee, any1 knows where to find similar unmetered box like 2XL ???
    Last edited by johhn; 11-19-2008 at 09:27 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have the 49euro server from them, so far everything is great, good support and great speeds. todays transfer 724.221GB good enough for me

and it says 160GB Hdd space, but infact, Mine has a 280GB capacity
    so I'm not going to complain
    Last edited by AnesZverotic; 11-20-2008 at 01:52 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    I have the 49euro server from them, so far everything is great, good support and great speeds. todays transfer 724.221GB good enough for me

and it says 160GB Hdd space, but infact, Mine has a 280GB capacity
    so I'm not going to complain
    LMAO. Hush hush. They'll eventually find out

Almost 3/4 of a TB transfered in a day? That's awesome! Like hosting-ie, the setup fee = killer but looks like it's worth it (for both h-ie and s.lu) Gotta save up now.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast