Thread: [REQ] waffles/blackcats

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i need waffles or blackcats please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ecug's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    good luck man, because you are gonna need it with a request like that, without any usefull info about your behavour in trackers(ratio proofs) etc
    ..::Wishing for an SeedBox access::..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You will never ever get any invites with that Req.....never ever..never. That req seems that you dont want any invite at all. Do you understand what I mean. Maybe it has somthing with age or somthing simulare. Do you know what. That req piss me so fucking much..I used almost 6-7 months before i got BCG and I wrote letters..lol around..long long letters with 20-30 sentens why I wonted it so bad.And I cried and cried that day i got the invitation.. And when you also ask for 2 at the same time...klwggdv..fuck..I need a sigaret. PM if you want and I can tell you how you shell write a good desent Req. PS..Sorry for my bad english this time, but I wrote this in anger.

Quote Originally Posted by shabrega View Post
    i need waffles or blackcats please