Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: www.Seedcafe.info

looks like a real deal.. cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Fly'sEyes BT Rep: +5
    thanks too. I will try them and report back what I can

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I'm testing them too with the package 1. Indeed, for higher plans it's a little expensive. For package 1 the max number of active torrents is also small (4) and must be temporaly smaller when you download with high speed.

Anyway since the beggining the speed is good and the webui is not lagging. The owner doesn't seem to oversell its servers which are not OVH; personaly I am on an Hosting-IE one. First contact was also nice and serious.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    thats nice, i may consider taking it too once i get 3-4 more reviews like these.

Thanks Valoo..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    what's the speed with the package 1?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Well took the plunge and signed up.

Here is what I can say so far:

I bought the $40 package (I stole my girlfriends credit card hehe)

Even though it has been just over 36 hours I have been impressed so far.

Firstly, they sent me a welcome email outlining all the terms and conditions (not necessary but a nice, professional touch). They also state that they don't oversell the slots so you won't have to compete for bandwidth. You also get live msn and email support. These things do matter to me (they might not to you)

The speeds I have been getting from the $40 have been great. I have seen a few torrents clock at 8Mb/s down and 5 Mb/s up.

Haven't needed support yet so. Will give more feedback in a week.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    cheers mate, thanks for clearing it for us.. May try it soon though..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BudgieSmuggler View Post
    Well took the plunge and signed up.

Here is what I can say so far:

I bought the $40 package (I stole my girlfriends credit card hehe)

Even though it has been just over 36 hours I have been impressed so far.

Firstly, they sent me a welcome email outlining all the terms and conditions (not necessary but a nice, professional touch). They also state that they don't oversell the slots so you won't have to compete for bandwidth. You also get live msn and email support. These things do matter to me (they might not to you)

The speeds I have been getting from the $40 have been great. I have seen a few torrents clock at 8Mb/s down and 5 Mb/s up.

Haven't needed support yet so. Will give more feedback in a week.
    How long did they take to set up your account?

What is like the avg UL speed you are getting and how much you have UL so far (time of running would be helpful as well)?

Looks like a good service.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    They set up the account straight away after I paid through the website. I paid, and then they set it up. Didn't wait long at all. Obviously if you are on the other side of the world you may have to wait until they wake up due to time differences ;-)

Average upload speed really depends on where you are seeding IMO. I have seen speeds range between 8 MB/s and 4 MB/s. I guess it really depends on the package and selecting the right torrent - so many people forget this.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I really dont understand why did you get something with 40 $ with limited hd and torrents when you can get a dedicated with something more.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast