Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: www.Seedcafe.info

been using them for over 4 months now , fanastic support , nearly 99 % uptime , they have dumped the ovh servers and are on ie hosting speeds are as plan i have 2 slots running from them rite now.the 1 gig down is capped at 9 mb cause of disk over load but the up speed is uncapped. topped at 55 mb per sec on gta4 torrent price is decent enough and the guys are real friendly

i will ask the admin chap to drop in here too.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo81 View Post
    Yes, quite rude of you actually. Don't hijack other people's threads.

Please start your own thread if you want to advertise your service.
    watch your Tongue i didn't mean anything i thought the guy was asking about hosting as i said i didn't mean to hijack other people threads ...
    Last edited by aladdin56789; 12-07-2008 at 05:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by aladdin56789 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo81 View Post
    Yes, quite rude of you actually. Don't hijack other people's threads.

Please start your own thread if you want to advertise your service.
    watch your Tongue i didn't mean anything i thought the guy was asking about hosting as i said i didn't mean to hijack other people threads ...
    Watch my tongue? I even said please Grow up.

Nobody has asked about hosting and nobody is complaining about the guys at Seedcafe. You purposely hijacked the thread to advertise your service (which btw, doesn't even look that great) as we have seen this plenty of times from other new members.

Again, START YOUR OWN THREAD.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    I used the service for a month and found it stable but the customer service was rude at times. They do use Utorrent but with very very limited permissions but I guess that is what $15 gets you.

I will not be renewing.

3/5 Stars.
    Last edited by Exmortis; 12-13-2008 at 01:13 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    My seedbox is down today.. Any one have the same problem?

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Ya my friends box has been down for 3 days and no response from support.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    He was down for a week and he finally got a hold of them and they said "if you are not happy with the service then leave" he said "what service? that is the problem."

We both had bad experiences with these morons and their poor customer service. I moved to another seedbox provider and have been happy ever since.
    Last edited by Exmortis; 12-19-2008 at 10:19 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Their are some good reviews and bad reviews, which one do i have to believe

I am looking for a cheap seedbox and this one seems to be a good seedbox..

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by fknpoewnd View Post
    Their are some good reviews and bad reviews, which one do i have to believe

I am looking for a cheap seedbox and this one seems to be a good seedbox..
    Try it out man

just because the two of us had a bad experience with them does not mean you will. Then again, you might be saying the same thing in this forum by the end of your first month.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I purchased the 20 $ package last week. It gives 30 Gb and a shared 100 mbps connection.. Most of the time I can get something like 1.5Mb/s on my torrents, combined.
    Not the best speed, or HD space, but I havent found a cheaper service with paypal payment.
    Anyway, I managed to UL more than 700 Gb this last week, and thatīs more than I can upload in a year with my home connection, so Im very happy. But I dont think Iīll renew the package, not so much for the speed, but for the low HD space.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast