Thread: [request] bcg games

MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey everyone,

I don't know how HARD of a request this would be to fill... I just heard this is the best site to get GAMES.. I have both a PS3 and XBOX360, but i just got a new PC ...HP gaming machine... so I am looking for the best GAMING tracker there is.. I dont know what LEVEL it is and REALLY I dont CARE.. I am not into Levels, I have high level sites... nothing special.. I care about CONTENT... and SPEED...

I have been very generous to this community since i first became a member, so if their is anyone out there who has an extra invite they can spare, I would be a great user... I have all the stats and ratios and sppedtests you could ever want to see.. so just let me know if you can help me out.. I would greatly appreciate it thanks everyone...take care...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You definitely deserve it, and I'll attest that you're a good user as well. Give this man an invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks man!! i got an invite from a friend... so thanks every1