Thread: Trackers

Krome BT Rep: +1

Arrow

hi,
    really need torent leech or rev tt or any other private tracker with good speeds for movies....anyhelp will be really appreciated..really try to keep up the ratio as well..pls..thank

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by aashish25 View Post
    hi,
    really need torent leech or rev tt or any other private tracker with good speeds for movies....anyhelp will be really appreciated..really try to keep up the ratio as well..pls..thank
    I have v.good experience with TD. Can invite, if you want and will rep. Just PM.

A18

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cr157y's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    And if you never saw revTT or TL is very hard to seed there ( on TL you need to wait 48 Hours to take something new and on RevTT you have to wait 8 hours, when you create a new account )
    Last edited by cr157y; 11-06-2008 at 12:01 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cr157y View Post
    And if you never saw revTT or TL is very hard to seed there ( on TL you need to wait 48 Hours to take something new and on RevTT you have to wait 8 hours, when you create a new account )
    True, but it should be made clear that is only for a short probationary period and then both sites are among the very easiest to maintain a good ratio on.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cr157y View Post
    True, but it should be made clear that is only for a short probationary period and then both sites are among the very easiest to maintain a good ratio on.
    I can't even remember there was a waiting period when I signed up about 180 weeks ago but my advice remains the same:
    Get some popular releases elsewhere and help to seed them on TL ... you'll get rid of that waiting period in no-time!
    Can you feel the LOVE