Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifa World Cup 2006 NTSC XBOX360

Anyone know where I can download this game...I looked everywhere...can't seem to find it at any torrentsite.... either people really hates this game or no one is nice enough to share it

My mommy always told me that *Sharing* is *Caring*!
    Last edited by Austin316; 11-06-2008 at 04:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Get a time machine and check torrent sites a few years ago. I'm sure your mom would like that.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    dida fifa 09 just came out. get that.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i cant find it, but this is the scene release for it

FIFA_World_Cup_Germany_2006_PROPER_USA_XBOX360-TFG

may be easier to search for if you know that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Chief Stoi...searched on google...3 hits with crap links..... should I hang myself? Where is the next place to look?........your mom's panties?

Last edited by Austin316; 11-06-2008 at 06:36 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm sure if its not on bt.xbox-sky then you'll probably be able to pick it up for real cheap as a used game at a game store like gamestop or ebay.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    Chief Stoi...searched on google...3 hits with crap links..... should I hang myself? Where is the next place to look?........your mom's panties?

my mom has been dead for 15 years mate, so i doubt you will find it there either.

I knew there was a reason i had you on fucking ignore last year.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I am sorry Stoi....it's just that I been looking for this game everywhere and it's driving me nuts......I wasn't really in a good mood when I wrote what I did....again...I am sorry....

Stoi.......since you are the owner of blackcats...have you seen this release floating around anywhere?

I don't know how I am suppose to get it if you youself siad you didn't even see it.....

It's not at my local Gamestop or game place either...... I am starting to be convinced EA never shipped this game in the USA!!!! What a bunch of basta*ds!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Austin316; 11-06-2008 at 09:59 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    well it was not so much the mom comment, it was the fact i went out of my way to search for you, even to a release site to get the proper scene name, and all you could come back with was that.

but the answer is no, I have not seen it, if your PU on BCG you could request it though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    These are the two scene release...I believe...

FIFA_World_Cup_Germany_2006_USA_XBOX360-PI

and

FIFA_World_Cup_Germany_2006_PROPER_USA_XBOX360-TFG

now I sure that someone...atleast one person in the whole wide world....and considering the fact that the world cup is quite popular would have downloaded the release..

please!!!!!! someone!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Austin316; 11-06-2008 at 10:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast