Thread: basketball

womanizer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Is there any site specializing in basketball skills and have some matches as i am new in this game and i want to learn some skills

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by womanizer View Post
    Is there any site specializing in basketball skills and have some matches as i am new in this game and i want to learn some skills
    Bro. These kids don't enjoy real life activities, just forums and communities to offset the constant disappointment of having no friends as soon as IRC disconnects. Your best practice would be to just go and play!

Plus, search demonoid or piratebay for And1 dvd's or something.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    maldini 3's Avatar Go ahead make my day BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sportbit
    google it
    Tu va chez les femmes, n'oublie pas ton FOUET !

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    AndreiBig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Hey xnugx u ar stupid or what ? womanizer if you what to learn some skills in basketball u must spend a lot of time in basketball field u whil never learn basketball from internet sites play with the best and u will learn basketball skills

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    youtube.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    womanizer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    thx guys

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Bitme or other e-learning sites would have some skills/tutorial ebooks. My roomate streams live NBA games, I'll get back to you on the sites he uses.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 11-06-2008 at 09:50 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    try basic ball handling skills, propershooting techniques(and shoot a zillion jump shots) and learn basic defense....for starters

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiBig View Post
    Hey xnugx u ar stupid or what ? womanizer if you what to learn some skills in basketball u must spend a lot of time in basketball field u whil never learn basketball from internet sites play with the best and u will learn basketball skills
    Man, this dude can't read.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    If you are new to the game, the only thing that you'll be able to learn from the internet are the rules. You cant learn the basics of tutorials, you gotta get out on the court with some mates and practise yourself.

Once you're decent, and you wanna learn some fancier moves (depending on what position you're playing), your best bet is youtube. And stream some NBA games aswell.

Goodluck