Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats 403 Forbidden -- Unauthorized IP address

Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

I don't know what happen I restarted my computer and router. Now i can't log back into my blackcats account. I noticed my IP address is different now... so is there anyway that i can contect to blackcats? I can't seen to go to their irc either... help

SOLVED
    Last edited by ProUnbeatable; 11-07-2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: solved

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think you may have been banned. I know some sites ban users with multiple IP's.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    uzer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Reset Your Modem or Whatever You Are Using

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i'm sure i didn't get banned. now that "403 Forbidden -- Unauthorized IP address" won't show anymore. But it doesn't do anything. After I typed in the username and password I'm still in the fake page. If you have blackcats can you please ask the staff about my account? my username in blackcats is "Unbeatable" .

thanks
    Last edited by ProUnbeatable; 11-07-2008 at 10:56 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUnbeatable View Post
    i'm sure i didn't get banned. now that "403 Forbidden -- Unauthorized IP address" won't show anymore. But it doesn't do anything. After I typed in the username and password I'm still in the fake page. If you have blackcats can you please ask the staff about my account? my username in blackcats is "Unbeatable" .

thanks
    i had the same 403 problem with bitmetv, when they block my country

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i'm sure it's not cuz of my country... no way... lol i live in US

can someone please ask blackcats staff for me? (maybe in irc?)

my username is "Unbeatable" thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i'm sure it's not cuz of my country... no way... lol i live in US

can someone please ask blackcats staff for me? (maybe in irc?)

my username is "Unbeatable" thanks
    so, if you are getting this error, this is bad, maybe your account was disabled, i dont have the blackcats, i dont download games, more 1 thing, why you use "ProUnbeatable" on forum and "Unbeatable" on trackers, this half way to get banned, you shoud have diferent name here, this is my advice

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    @ JackLand

well i don't think there is such a rule that i can't use my username at other different website or forum... I'm not doing anything against them

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    @ JackLand

well i don't think there is such a rule that i can't use my username at other different website or forum... I'm not doing anything against them
    on my beginnig, i had the same name that i use on the trackers, some older guy, this is my friend now, teach me alot of think about the torrent world, isn't on this forum, one 1º thinks he tolds me was use a diferent name on the forum and the trackers, because if you ask or giveaway invites, they will be disabled your account because all of them are against giveaway on forum

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I don't know what happen I restarted my computer and router. Now i can't log back into my blackcats account. I noticed my IP address is different now... so is there anyway that i can contect to blackcats? I can't seen to go to their irc either... help
    You have previously been banned in Blackcats before. The reason might be cheating, trading or invite selling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast