Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: [Request] RevTT

  1. #1
    Greetings all,

    I'm hoping to find an invite to RevTT. I hear it's a good tracker and on par with Torrent Leech, so i'd love the opportunity to use it.

    I'm an active member at a bunch of private sites, I can provide ratio proof via PM and speed tests.

    So, if there are any RevTT members out there with a few spare invites with which they dont know who to give to, I hope you'll consider me!

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cristian's Avatar no guts, no glory BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    356
    Post:
    • a screenshot from the tracker you use the most;
    • a screenshot from your client statistics;
    • speedtest.net to Bucharest, Romania.

    Here, not privately.
    The stupid perish, but stupidity persists.
    Ion Luca Caragiale


  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristian View Post
    Post:
    • a screenshot from the tracker you use the most;
    • a screenshot from your client statistics;
    • speedtest.net to Bucharest, Romania.

    Here, not privately.

    Hi Cristian, thanks for the reply.

    I generally use a variety of sites, there is not really a specific site I use the most, so I've posted a few screenshots of sites which I use the most:

    BitSoup:

    http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bsfe9.jpg

    Demonoid:

    http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?i...emonoidsg1.jpg

    Funfile:

    http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ffab7.jpg

    I recently switched computers, so these stats are only for the last week or so... Hmm, my settings should still be on my old PC, i'll see if i can dig them up if you like?

    http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?i...torrentiy1.jpg

    Here is my Speed Tests done just now:

    London:


    Bucharest, Romania (as you requested):


    Many thanks dude, I hope you will consider me
    Last edited by Bobbius5000; 11-07-2008 at 04:42 PM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    1,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbius5000 View Post
    When you say a screenshot of my client stats I assume you mean my currently active torrents?
    Nah he means go to Help ---> Show Statistics and take a ss of that from utorrent
    Last edited by slymester; 11-07-2008 at 04:29 PM.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbius5000 View Post
    When you say a screenshot of my client stats I assume you mean my currently active torrents?
    Nah he means go to Help ---> Show Statistics and take a ss of that from utorrent
    Ahh thanks slymester, edited

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden,10min to Sthlm
    Posts
    353
    Okey, if you promise you will use your invite well, be active, keep a good ratio and never cheat: PM me your mail and i'll help you out
    RIP Swebits <3

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cristian's Avatar no guts, no glory BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    356
    PM me the e-mail.
    The stupid perish, but stupidity persists.
    Ion Luca Caragiale


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Many thanks Cristian for the invite! Rep added

    Thanks for the offer flashback3r, but I accepted Cristians because he was the first one to repy

    Wheeeee!

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden,10min to Sthlm
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbius5000 View Post
    Many thanks Cristian for the invite! Rep added

    Thanks for the offer flashback3r, but I accepted Cristians because he was the first one to repy

    Wheeeee!
    It's okey Hope you like it on revott
    RIP Swebits <3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •