Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REQ]What cd

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    i would like to offer you one but FL has just finished because there is one thing you have to know that even if you had a seedbox, you can't get the ratio well without FL in a short time and there are many people get banned with 100M/100M or seedbox
    totally agreed, I didnt dare to dl until last weekend fl, in two days I only managed to up 100gb with my box, but 24hours fl on waffles I did 150gb, the reality it was. but apparenly many members on what have slow upload speed, many of them could only manage up just as little as 600mb in the 6 hours free leech when many leechers are downloading. that's was main reason I couldnt buffer more during last free leech.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZy_BOy View Post
    That's simply not true. If you seed 24/7 and take it easy, any connection would do just fine. That's a proven fact.
    maybe you'll be fine if you keep seeding for months, on what/waffles you just barely see any leechers, a total different story when FL is on.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    LAZy_BOy's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Well yeah if you're talking 100 Gb is not enough, then yes, you might run into trouble. But you have to remember that what.cd is not like TL or something, of course it's hard to seed, and freeleech does help. But FL is not the only way to get ur ratio up. Jump on popular torrents early, seed everything you DL, seed some things from other trackers (big programs help ALOT, and you can get them off public trackers, etc,etc). Finally, upload some of your music, if they don't have it. Besides, there is always opportunity to transcode from FLAC to V0, or other formats allowed. I mean there are many, many possibilities to keep your ratio up, just be smart about it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    wish's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    good luck z0rix

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    If you upload your own cds u can maintain ratio easy
    @op you tried to trade both tl and tb . What(and many other trackers) have rules against trading
    Last edited by brightsid; 11-10-2008 at 10:56 AM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LAZy_BOy View Post
    Well yeah if you're talking 100 Gb is not enough, then yes, you might run into trouble. But you have to remember that what.cd is not like TL or something, of course it's hard to seed, and freeleech does help. But FL is not the only way to get ur ratio up. Jump on popular torrents early, seed everything you DL, seed some things from other trackers (big programs help ALOT, and you can get them off public trackers, etc,etc). Finally, upload some of your music, if they don't have it. Besides, there is always opportunity to transcode from FLAC to V0, or other formats allowed. I mean there are many, many possibilities to keep your ratio up, just be smart about it.

it's hard for a newbie to jump up on a new torrent early, transcode does not work until FL,getting things off public is not working beacause the things are only big size which many SEEDBOXES are seeding and many people are half-seeding with limiting download speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12