Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PtP if possible

Hi ...

I have nothing to show but as speedtest

.:::. anything else you want pm me please .:::.

thanks ..

Last edited by BlackShadow; 12-25-2008 at 01:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I know that I have nothing for ratio proofs

but hopefully there is something I can do to get TL at least

I only need a tracker for TV stuff and TL because I am not playing around and collecting acounts and stuff like that ...

thanks anyway ..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    manuniac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi Blackshadow
    Have you heard of a tracker called TheBox.bz?.
    It's a good tracker for tv stuff and will be a lot easier to get than TL or BitmeTV.It would be a step in the right direction to getting other private trackers(if you get a good ratio).
    It's 99% British tv, but they sometimes have a couple of other things on there like DVD's of tv stuff and documentary DVD's.It's really good for speeds and has a good atmosphere.Good luck.
    Manuniac.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by manuniac View Post
    Hi Blackshadow
    Have you heard of a tracker called TheBox.bz?.
    It's a good tracker for tv stuff and will be a lot easier to get than TL or BitmeTV.It would be a step in the right direction to getting other private trackers(if you get a good ratio).
    It's 99% British tv, but they sometimes have a couple of other things on there like DVD's of tv stuff and documentary DVD's.It's really good for speeds and has a good atmosphere.Good luck.
    Manuniac.
    Sorry Blackshadow for hijacking thread but is thebox.bz open sign ups or do you need an invite ?

WIthout any previous history Blackshadow I think you might find it difficult to get a TL invite. It would be worth signing up with one of the easier to obtain 0 day trackers to build on and become more active here. Good luck.
    Last edited by ripleys; 11-28-2008 at 02:43 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    do you need:

a good 0-day site - TL
    a good TV site - bitmetv ?

are you a member of any other 0-day site? i can hook you up at a equally good site as TL.
    about bitmeTv, it will be hard to get it here without a past, so why not tv.torrents.ro ? It's equally great too.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Jekyll's Avatar TEH DUDE !! BT Rep: +2
    Actually, as Cabalo said, TvT.com or Tv.T.ro are really great shows trackers. But BMTV is a place filled of speedbox, and your poor home connection won't handle it ...
    See you.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Or try http://tehconnection.eu/signup.php

If still open?
    Last edited by pone44; 11-29-2008 at 06:17 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I saw that you had TvTorrents.com at one time...I'd go back there if I was you since you are familiar with it.

My problem with your request is that you gave all your accounts away at one time. None of those accounts were intended for anyone but you...Some of them you had to be invited to and therefore you screwed your inviter over by giving them to someone else...Unfortunately, you are a potential risk.

Last but not least...Wait till December and look for BitMeTV. They have announced that inviters will be immune to there invitees mistakes (people they invite in December). More than likely you will see a bunch of dumbasses giving away invites that month. In the meantime you better get ratios from somewhere if you want to stand a chance.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Elpigle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    TL is not hard be invited, but you have others alternatives more easy of obtain (obviously not`s exactly same to TL), example Bitsoup, Leecherslair, Midnight-Torrents.

And BMTV you replace with tv.torrents.ro

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Hello,

Can anyone invite me to P.TP, please?
    pm me if you're willing to help and you require to check my status at other trackers.
    I can provide screenshots to show my ratio or uploads (for non-ratio trackers)

edit: I also have a seedbox so I'll be somewhat useful to the community in terms of increasing speed.
    Last edited by BlackShadow; 11-29-2011 at 04:20 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast