Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An EARNEST REQUEST for TORRENLEECH

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Mate, you have IPTorrents.

IPTorrents have 25,000+ active torrents.
    TorrentLeech Have 16,000+ active torrents.

I have TL but i use IPT always, if i would have TL invite, i would give you one to test them. they are same like any other 0-day tracker, just little bit harder to get in. nothing special in TL then any other 0-day tracker.

Better use SCC or IPT.
    please excuse me, just i am asking to learn
    here i couldn't understand something is that:
    IP Torrents[9], SCC[9] these two sites are num.9. if they are even better TL,
    so why TL is num. 10 (TorrentLeech[10])
    sorry to jump in, those ranking/scores have been there for a while, everthing changes and everyone can have his own preferences, I dont have acc on IPT but I always find it handy to dl from torrent-damage to seed on TL or even sct.
    in conclusion, some trackers can be either underrated or overrated (no offence to any tracker).

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

I have TL but i use IPT always, if i would have TL invite, i would give you one to test them. they are same like any other 0-day tracker, just little bit harder to get in. nothing special in TL then any other 0-day tracker.

Better use SCC or IPT.
    Mate, don't go after those num[1-2-3-4-etc] They are kinda useless, those numbers means how fast download/pre release speed is but it's not that important.

Those NUMs never changed, there are there like 1 year lol
    I am very sure download speed of SCC is 15 times better then Torrentleech.

but SCC have less content then IPT and TL.

Getting into TL is harder then IPT and SCC but nothing special inside TL.

I recommend you to use SCC for scene releases only and IPT for everything you need ( Scene release and everything else )!

but still if you want to satisfy yourself, keep searching, i am sure you will find an invite soon. Good luck mate

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    thanks a lot guys..... i am using ip as of now..... but i need torrentleech..... it has been my dream to become a member there......

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    why is your upload so high on demonoid and they are quite even on ipt and the other site you show proofs for?
    Last edited by yevgeny; 11-12-2008 at 02:00 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    actually i am new to all these torrent downloading..... i download too much from desi torrent.... actually my ratio was around 2.... but i downloaded some regional movies where now there r no leechers for me to seed.... i have some 5 to 6 movies waiting to seed.....and as far as ip, i got this account only 15 days back and have been downloading from freeleech section... so nil download and upoload of more than 2 gb..... and my exdesi ratio is 5.26 which is better than demonoid........

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

Better use SCC or IPT.
    Seriously, I wouldn't pay too much attention to that thread. It's basically a thread aimed at the traders to tell them what their invites are worth. The actual content rating for each site(the number inside the [ ]) is wrong on a bunch of sites. And IPT is only one of them. The content rating for that site should obviously be a [10].

But anyways, just stick around a while and be active and I'm sure you'll get your TL invite. It's actually an easy site to get invited to.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    TL is good because of the mass amount of users so the speed is good and it is easy to seed no matter what speed. Honestly you likely don't need another general tracker find specialized trackers for the stuff you download the most. You find far more music on what or waffles and games bcg.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123