Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Sweetiepie is back. WTF??

  1. #1
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    I was looking at a random thread and i was surprised to see Sweetiepie's account re-enabled. Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..

    Here's the profile link : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/membe...etiepie-205754

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    614
    Because I havn't done anything wrong ?

    Take it as a proof that I'm innocent....
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 11-08-2008 at 08:12 PM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..
    What he did?

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..
    What he did?
    lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,512
    90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know.


  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    well...
    what can one say...
    some users give a bad name to this forum, some try to keep that from happening... the story could go long, i just won't bother, it's not worth a tiny bit.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post

    What he did?
    lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.
    Wait a minute.... Duplicate accounts ?
    Rep myself... you must be kidding. I don't care about reps.. And I havn't ever made a giveaway and then given the invites to myself... Besides my last thread, (2 minutes later I disabled my account). There was nothing serious about that thread...

    But plz, proof what you're talking about instead !

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    I disabled my account
    How.


  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know.
    It looks like it. My eyes were opened a few weeks ago when i discovered that whom i though was a trusted member, was a trader, scammer, cheater and invite seller. I don't want to post his username but i have a feeling that this forum is filled with ppl like those..

    I personally hang out here to talk about torrenting and maybe gain a few invites to new trackers but i never tried to profit in any way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well...
    what can one say...
    some users give a bad name to this forum, some try to keep that from happening... the story could go long, i just won't bother, it's not worth a tiny bit.
    Yea you're right. If the stuff can't do anything about it then forget it.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

    lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.
    Wait a minute.... Duplicate accounts ?
    Rep myself... you must be kidding. I don't care about reps.. And I havn't ever made a giveaway and then given the invites to myself... Besides my last thread, (2 minutes later I disabled my account). There was nothing serious about that thread...

    But plz, proof what you're talking about instead !

    O... M... G...
    BT REP + 95

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •