Thread: Rapidshare 101

addiction's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Can someone give me a crash course how to use rapidshare?
    I just heard about it and I wonder if i can find an old movie i'm looking for for a long time now (Running - 1979)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    With Rapidshare you have to find the sites that index/post links to RS links. check out the following thread as a starting point

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-fil...ks-to-312666/?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    addiction's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
    With Rapidshare you have to find the sites that index/post links to RS links. check out the following thread as a starting point

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-fil...ks-to-312666/?
    Thanks

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    No joy with your film search in the Torrent section, thought you'd give Rapidshare a spin ?
    Checked the various Forums / Blogs / Search Engines i use, but sadly no joy . Seems like it's fallen off the face of the Earth (some reviewers on IMDB wouldn't be surprised) .

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow, that is a hard one to find. Thought for sure it would at least be on RS.

I checked the torrent sites I'm on too, and Usenet. Nothing. Although, I'm not a member at Cinemageddon(sp?), Goem, or Cinema Obscura. So if you're a member at those sites and haven't searched them, then give them a try.

If not, I suggest either requesting it on one of the RS forums or on one of your torrent sites. Maybe you'll get lucky.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    It's not on CG, SS(CO) or Goem .
    It's like a black hole has gobbled it up .