Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req]FSC

MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    I know that I'm not one of the most active members here but i decided to post this anyways. Please only offer constructive criticism.

When it comes down to it, FSC is the only tracker that I'm more or less actively looking to get invited to. You may wonder why that is? What makes FSC so special to me that I would request to get invited to it. Well from many years on the bt torrent scene, I have been on some sites for close to 3 years now (148 weeks), and I have noticed that finding a site that provides you with a fast and good amount of quality data is easy, finding one that has a good and active community on the other hand is difficult. So far my favorite community, FTN, could be better. There's a bunch of great members there that post and staff is nice and helpful but the community just isn't very active. From what I hear from my friends FSC is the best tracker community, due to a bunch of innovations that the staff has implemented, for example, they have the clubs.

Having clubs seems like a great addition, just like in real life you make friends with people that have the same interests, this facilitates that process as you are all grouped in and can talk about it freely and openly. The two clubs that I would like to join there are the culinary and tv show club. Being born in France, I love eating good food, being part of this forum would allow me to share and learn new recipes to try. One of my favorite recipes is one that my dad makes, "crepes flambees" it basically translates to crepes on fire, or burnt crepes. What it is crepes that you put in a orange sauce with liquor and then you set on fire with a match. It is is like a little show that tastes great at the end, as some of alchohol gets burnt but there's still enough that you can taste it. As some of you know I watch a shitload of tv, while others may think it's a waste of time, I love watching tv shows, they are so entertaining. At FTN I frequently discuss shows, my reactions to the episode, as well as what I think is going to happen next. Right now in shows that are currently airing, I'm watching entourage, californication, dexter, the office, life, chuck, prison break, sons of anarchy, top gear, south park, and gossip girl(yes a secret pleasure, i find the girls to be all very attractive). That's quite a list of shows that I would be able to discuss with the other members.

Another innovation that I would love to try is kind of like facebook, where each member can edit his page. This brings the word community to the next level, as this is much more than just a profile page which tells you hows the person has upped, his userclass, and the how long hes been there. This tells you a lot more about that person and his interests, which can help you discover a lot more than you would have otherwise.

thanks for reading this long and elaborate post.

edited: to make it easier to read
    Last edited by ben99; 11-10-2008 at 12:56 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I suggest you lock this thread and bump it (If you need to). If a FSC member is to msg you it will be in a PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'd rather not, I would love to get some constructive criticism and that requires the thread to be open. If the thread gets out of control, I will lock it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    wall of text - paragraphs are helpful. is that what your posts are like at ftn?

anyway, check the link in my sig.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It actually seems to be kind of a genuine request. Pretty well thought out. I really hope you get in.

Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    I suggest you lock this thread and bump it (If you need to). If a FSC member is to msg you it will be in a PM.
    fuck yea chicken salad bitches
    a roll of the dice

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    As Funkin' said, this request does seem genuine, and it isn't as generic and pitiful as some of the others. Users who request here should model themselves after you.

Hopefully some of the friends you mentioned from the site can help you with this as well.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i know a lot of people say "make friends" all the time but fsc is truly a site now that you can only get invited to if you have a good friend who is willing to vouch for you or if you can find a way to show an admin that you can contribute to the site in some way more then just the average user because fsc is full of above average users.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    I liked your request especially your bio
    You have to be active in non-tracker sites to have a good chance
    Last edited by brightsid; 11-10-2008 at 01:49 PM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    thanks for all the kind words and advice. I have made the request into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    As Funkin' said, this request does seem genuine, and it isn't as generic and pitiful as some of the others. Users who request here should model themselves after you.

Hopefully some of the friends you mentioned from the site can help you with this as well.
    Yeah I have one friend who wants to help me although he still needs to up 180gigs of data before being able to do so. I just made my request here as I decided that it can only improve my chances and not hurt them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast