Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Ring

ringu? an evil penguin? 

I haven't found any movie scary since I was like 6, which is kind of a shame. My sister saw The Ring though and it completely freaked her out.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Man Im confused what ringu??

and is there really a 2nd one??

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    if your talking about the japanese one then there is a 2nd one.
    Ring 0 (the third ringu movie), as well as ring 2 (released same time as ringu). There is also rasen/spiral and virus.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Poster
    Ringu was a few notches away from making me wet my pants when I was 12!!! My stupid primary school teachers think it was funny for us to watch a japanese horror movie in the school's av room as a leaver's gift.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Hogster@9 September 2003 - 12:34

there's a second one and a third in the making or already made...all in Japanese...
    the classics were made ages ago during the early 90's in Jap as well. They only started to remake it in 96 or 97 then hollywood made their own.

Try watching other jap horror films like Dark Waters...
    well I didn't watch the 2nd but *SPOILER*
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    The mother/main lady of the show got killed by a car/truck in front of her son and the ringu seems to live on!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival@9 September 2003 - 16:25
    Ringu was a few notches away from making me wet my pants when I was 12!!! My stupid primary school teachers think it was funny for us to watch a japanese horror movie in the school's av room as a leaver's gift.
    u lucky u got to watch horror movies in school, all we saw in my elementry school was documentries and research films.

proud to be american

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I heard that there is gonna be a Ring 2 here in America. Anyone know if this is true?

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah hope so too

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Hogster@9 September 2003 - 07:34

the ring comes from a japanies book ringu which was turned to movies and then we go the sucky american version the ring

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jay+10 September 2003 - 05:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 10 September 2003 - 05:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@9 September 2003 - 16:25
    Ringu was a few notches away from making me wet my pants when I was 12&#33;&#33;&#33; My stupid primary school teachers think it was funny for us to watch a japanese horror movie in the school&#39;s av room as a leaver&#39;s gift.
    u lucky u got to watch horror movies in school, all we saw in my elementry school was documentries and research films. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s like after the exams and all. We have like 4 exams a year at age 12. A horror movie is the least they could do, and until then they still want us dead. Those teachers, damned.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast