Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Gazelle Coder

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Whats so wrong if a guy wants to create a BT Site?
    Is he asking you to join it?promote it?donate to it? Nope !!!
    If everyone would take the advice not to create any more trackers then guess what we will be left with only a set number of sites and i like to have my options open rather than be governed by a certain set of ppl ..
    To each his own ..

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    If everyone would take the advice not to create any more trackers then guess what we will be left with only a set number of sites and i like to have my options open rather than be governed by a certain set of ppl ..
    To each his own ..
    I agree with you.

I know sometimes people post to try to warn others about getting suckered into joining a site where they will get scammed. Most of the time though I think its just people being negative.
    Last edited by wheeloftime; 11-13-2008 at 07:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    To each his own ..
    Particularly because slayer seems to have a lot of uploading experience, servers and even torrents ready to go, I think he should be a step ahead of the inevitable failure sites. I think if he gets a good staff, especially a coder obviously, then he can have a site that does better than average. It seems like he knows from a past mistake what he needs to do.

I'm not against new sites, I just signed up for a two very new ones that I'm excited about in fact. Right away I'm trying to help out and I see the communities growing.

Time and effort is all it takes once the seeds are planted, but the seeds have to have growing potential in the first place.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    sometimes people post to try to warn others about getting suckered into joining a site where they will get scammed. Most of the time though I think its just people being negative.
    Yeah thats a whole different ball game .. Those scam sites come into existence due to the concept of levels & secrecy .. If a guy is making a honest attempt then let it be .. Atleast hes making an attempt to share . Its just that ppl equate BT with buffers and only that . This outlook needs to be changed

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I believe this is a great idea, people are quick to talk shit when someone has an idea. Most the posters didnt even give a chance before flaming.

I think the gazelle look and amazing. A dedicated movie/tv tracker, with LOTS of packs/seasons in 4 different formats each, HD/x264/xvid/dvdr, all organized perfectly with gazelle, with the added bonus of no ratio?! SOunds like a great tracker if it gets off on the right foot.

I'd help with this project to get it started right by seeding many packs and such.

I think everyone would love a place they can DL Office/PB/Terminator/ Movies Packs/Seasons all with not having to worry about a 100gb HD season killing their ratio. Most people at HD sites can never DL a good HD season becuase they will never be able to seed 100gb back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345