Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Halo Pc Leak

Poster
    ANyone having similar problems as me. Not seeing any menus at all. See my other posts in this topic. IF so how did u fix?

I have the iso off BitTorrent.

Thanks a lot,
    Will

2. Games   -   #172
    war...just wondering....did u burn it on a re-writable or on a normal blank cd?

3. Games   -   #173
    Originally posted by war59312+10 September 2003 - 09:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (war59312 @ 10 September 2003 - 09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toddiscool@10 September 2003 - 00:48
    @war it sits at that screen for a sec fo rme, but then goes to the menus.
    Well I hear sound after two secs and if I push up and down and exscape I here it going through the menus. I just can&#39;t see anything.

Guess it does not like my Geforce Ti4200 128MB 8X graphics card.

Anyone else had this problem and gotten it to work. Bad drivers?

Thanks,
    Will [/b][/quote]
    There apparently is some kind of fix for geforces, i dunno mine works fine. I do not know where to get it from that you might have access to but maybee if you PM skank real nice he will email it to ya. I do not know the size of what he has but he says it fixed his problem.

If you cannot get ahold of him, PM me and I will download it from him and send it to you, unless someone esle knows where to get the file.

4. Games   -   #174
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rikachu@13 September 2003 - 23:15
    war...just wondering....did u burn it on a re-writable or on a normal blank cd?
    I have not burned it yet, been running it through Daemon Tools.

5. Games   -   #175
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool+14 September 2003 - 02:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 14 September 2003 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by war59312@10 September 2003 - 09:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-toddiscool
    @10 September 2003 - 00:48
    @war it sits at that screen for a sec fo rme, but then goes to the menus.

Well I hear sound after two secs and if I push up and down and exscape I here it going through the menus. I just can&#39;t see anything.

Guess it does not like my Geforce Ti4200 128MB 8X graphics card.

Anyone else had this problem and gotten it to work. Bad drivers?

Thanks,
    Will
    There apparently is some kind of fix for geforces, i dunno mine works fine. I do not know where to get it from that you might have access to but maybee if you PM skank real nice he will email it to ya. I do not know the size of what he has but he says it fixed his problem.

If you cannot get ahold of him, PM me and I will download it from him and send it to you, unless someone esle knows where to get the file. [/b][/quote]
    Hey,

That would be great if you could contact him for me. Tried looking through members but I dont see him. I really do appraicate it.

Thanks a lot,
    Will

6. Games   -   #176
    I Have the Same Problem Here&#33; I Have a GeForce4Mx440 and the menu doesn&#39;t appear&#33; If someone know how to fix it it would be nice to tell me&#33;

7. Games   -   #177
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the games comes out in 2.5 weeks, just wait for it then. besides, i have other great games to play for now. i would prefer the real version and working mp rather than playing the game before it comes out with problems

8. Games   -   #178
    Poster
    Originally posted by MrJohnny@14 September 2003 - 16:55
    I Have the Same Problem Here&#33; I Have a GeForce4Mx440 and the menu doesn&#39;t appear&#33; If someone know how to fix it it would be nice to tell me&#33;
    Get the latest drivers as game plays fine on my MX440.

9. Games   -   #179
    Nah i already have the latest drivers...

10. Games   -   #180
    Well guys, im downlaodin halo now and in My documents i see a new file...named: halo(nero cd image)
    the downlaod aint finished yet, but im just sayin this so i know if im gettin the right one, its the 492 one&#33; halo 1.5
    Anyway, when its finished could sum1 please post a step by step guide on how to get it workin, cos im kinda new to nero aswell..
    Any, Thx a bunch mates&#33;