Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Pc Leak

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    it's prob just a demo or something. when does the actual game come out? i'm guessing that this version is the leaked one ur talking about, but it prob won't be that good. it's prob buggy and crashes a lot.

2. Games   -   #12
    its just a normal unfinsihed beta.... the game comes out @ the end of the month

3. Games   -   #13
    I just finished downloading this, but the iso doesn't seem to work for me. I tried loading the image onto Alcohol 120%, but that didn't work, and it didn't work for Daemon-Tools also. Any ideas? Fake?

EDIT: Tried burnign the image, and when I try to load the CDR, it appears to be an audio CD!!! But when I open the image with ISOBuster, it looks like a normal CD. What's going on?

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@8 September 2003 - 03:05
    I just finished downloading this, but the iso doesn't seem to work for me. I tried loading the image onto Alcohol 120%, but that didn't work, and it didn't work for Daemon-Tools also. Any ideas? Fake?

EDIT: Tried burnign the image, and when I try to load the CDR, it appears to be an audio CD!!! But when I open the image with ISOBuster, it looks like a normal CD. What's going on?
    It's a image file created by nero, maybe burning it with nero would work.

5. Games   -   #15
    wonder why it didnt work with Alcohol....

6. Games   -   #16
    If you experience troubles, use UltraISO to convert the halo.nrg file to the .iso format.

UltraISO 6.1 - link

WinISO.v5.3 also works apparently - link

More troubles? Go visit #halo-torrent on irc.

7. Games   -   #17
    Ok I read some info on this. If you have trouble, you need to convert it to an .iso format for it to work. And it's also stated that the .nrg image has to be burnt with Nero 6, since it has trouble with 5.5.

8. Games   -   #18
    And yes the is real. I don't exactly know how many levels, but I do know its 890mb installed.

9. Games   -   #19
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    i burned the halo.nrg with nero at a low speed and after it burned it i went to my computer went to my e: drive where my cd burner was at and it was labled halo beta then i open the folder and i click the halo exe and i click express install and it installed directx.b and then it installed the game and i updated my drivers and i played the game with no problems im up to the place after u get off the space ship with the aliens
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

10. Games   -   #20
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    cant wait to get it.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast