Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Pc Leak

Yeah install went fine here too, runs pretty smooth. Not sure what the big fuss is about though. (did not play on X-box) but looks ok.

2. Games   -   #22
    I can't wait to get this, do you know if it has multiplyer on it at all? if LAN games are available that would be kick ass. My download is going so slow right now its not even funny, but I should have it done by tomorrow.

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by Xelotath@8 September 2003 - 07:50
    I can't wait to get this, do you know if it has multiplyer on it at all? if LAN games are available that would be kick ass. My download is going so slow right now its not even funny, but I should have it done by tomorrow.
    Really? my d'ld was real fast. like 45 mins (not sure).

Still seeding but i have like 5 other torrents on the go right now so I am not helping that much.

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by Xelotath@8 September 2003 - 06:50
    Yes there is LAN multiplayer. I started a LAN game to check it out and everything went ok.

5. Games   -   #25
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    we really need seeders.. im stuck at 20%..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Games   -   #26
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    hey todd, when did you download it?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Games   -   #27
    I downloaded mine around 6-8 hours ago and my download speed was about 70kb/s.

8. Games   -   #28
    Poster
    hell yeah....When will someone post the link here?

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster
    hey can someone share this on kazza please, and post the hash plz.

also are the graphics good&#33; &#33;&#33; ?? ? &#33;

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    i downloaded this in about 3 hours yes the graphics alot deffinitly better then the X-Box especially the shading and bump mapping when u look at the ground at night with the flashlight on you can deffinitly see it. it doesn&#39;t have all the levels it has about half of them unless its just my computer but i get right after u find the catagrapher then i jump in the ship take off then as i go beneath ground it just freezes so either my copy is screwed up or thats where it stops.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast