Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K, so this is possibly my biggest request. TT

WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    And my last. After this I've got everything I want if someone's nice enough to hook me up with an invite. So hear me out.

I'm looking for Trance Traffic. (Yeah, I know, level 7, woo!) I love trance, love hardcore, etc etc. Whatever. Anyway, lets get on the topic of why I want it so badly.

I'm a member of TranceRoute, they've got a decent bit of stuff but not quite everything I'm looking for. I want early Markus Schulz GDJB packs, a full ASOT pack, and a number of those other great radio shows. I know TT has what I'm looking for because I just got done buffering someone's TT account. (Yeah, that's how trustworthy I am, I buffered it for them with my seedbox, they gave me a +rep and I was on my way.) You can check my history for proof, PM him and ask even if you'd like. I can give ratio proof for any of the music sites I belong to in my signature to show I'm able to uphold a decent ratio. I can show proof of my seedbox, whatever you need in order to give me an invite. I've already made posts showing how many torrents I seed on a day to day basis and how I've had some torrents seeding since the beginning of this year.

So let the flaming begin for this insane request, but hopefully I get what I'm looking for.

Music lover, baby.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Electronik has full ASOT(66gb) and a plenty of other radio shows as u say .. try mentioning some specific ones to further strengthen ur request
    Last edited by apextwin146; 11-12-2008 at 08:45 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Electronik has full ASOT(66gb) and a plenty of other radio shows as u say .. try mentioning some specific ones to further strengthen ur request
    I could easily name radio shows off the top of my head, I don't see how that'd strengthen my chances of getting an invite however. Anyone can use google to bring up trance radio shows' names.

All I need is a little bit of trust from someone for me to show I can actually put this tracker to good use.

Music lover, baby.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You forgot to mention in your request that you are/were a trader ...
    Some people find that very important when handing out invites to trackers they care for.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    wish's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    There are 2 things:

1. As Disme said you are or were a trader
    2. TT staff is not giving out invites for now because userbase is full. Maybe some of users have invites left but it's going to be hard to get TT now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    You forgot to mention in your request that you are/were a trader ...
    Some people find that very important when handing out invites to trackers they care for.
    So the fact that I made a trade a year ago (which was an invite for an invite by the way, I don't trade accounts), should worry someone? Even though it was a trade I was honest and fair about it. So I don't see what you're getting at Disme.

Edit- If these aren't valid points then please explain to me as to why I wouldn't deserve an invite.
    Last edited by WhoopDeDoo; 11-12-2008 at 10:25 AM.

Music lover, baby.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopDeDoo View Post
    I could easily name radio shows off the top of my head, I don't see how that'd strengthen my chances of getting an invite however. Anyone can use google to bring up trance radio shows' names.

All I need is a little bit of trust from someone for me to show I can actually put this tracker to good use.
    DumbASS!!! If u could easily name radio shows that are easily available then y fracking put that in ur request!!!! If other sites have the radio show u want(or u listen to ) then use that site ; y bother requesting for TT ..
    Just goes to show how well thought out ur request was !!
    So wat else is left in ur request that u cant find in trackers apart from TT..
    for christs sakes wat a load of bollocks .. Just go to puresound Forums and u will find all the radio shows there
    Fuckers cant take anything constructively these days ..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    There are 2 things:

1. As Disme said you are or were a trader
    2. TT staff is not giving out invites for now because userbase is full. Maybe some of users have invites left but it's going to be hard to get TT now.
    1. Stats
    Registered users 7957/8000
    Unconfirmed users 3

2. vips or above can request invites whenever, and a lot of people have now invites
    Last edited by thekhaled; 11-12-2008 at 10:50 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopDeDoo View Post

DumbASS!!! If u could easily name radio shows that are easily available then y fracking put that in ur request!!!! If other sites have the radio show u want(or u listen to ) then use that site ; y bother requesting for TT ..
    Just goes to show how well thought out ur request was !!
    So wat else is left in ur request that u cant find in trackers apart from TT..
    for christs sakes wat a load of bollocks .. Just go to puresound Forums and u will find all the radio shows there
    Fuckers cant take anything constructively these days ..
    Umm... have you looked in the mirror? I didn't try to offend you in any way in my post so there's no reason for you to be jumping down my throat like that. I named those two radio shows because the trackers I have access to don't have the full packs for them. There's years worth of GDJB packs that I want that aren't on TranceRoute. There are no Tiesto radio show packs on TR either. And the packs for ASOT are missing certain episodes. Try being a little more mature in your posts please. I'm requesting an invite to a much needed tracker, if you can't help then post in another thread, don't flame me and make yourself look stupid when I prove to you I honestly can use TT.

Music lover, baby.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Edit- Double post.
    Last edited by WhoopDeDoo; 11-12-2008 at 11:07 AM.

Music lover, baby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast