Thread: bitmetv needed

hi,

i am a good user of torrent sites and been using tv.t.ro but come to know that bitmetv got the very vast range of tv shows ..........
    is there anyone who can spare me an invite of bitmetv..... i assure him/her of my best speed to this site.......

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Last edited by bugs.bunny; 11-13-2008 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Busted? Doing what? Trading and asking for free invites? Lol over 25 percent of the site would be busted for that. You see when your not straight-give invites for free, or gay-trade invites, you possibly could be bi-you like a little of both. Our society seems to have accepted the second over time and the third wasn't too far behind it. So it's ok to be straight, gay, or bi. I have given invites to all sorts. Of course some have been abused. Lost bitmetv invites due to someone i trusted. They cheated even though they told me they didn't know how. If you trust someone that you can't find too beat the shit out of when they do you wrong. Your likely trusting the wrong person. I had someone try to trade me an invite i actually gave them via pm. What a dumbass that person was. Don't trust anyone, especially ppl on the internet. People do whatever they have to so they can get what they want. Lie, steal, cheat and even possibly kill. I don't bother giving invites away to decent sites unless you have lots of proper activity on this site. But i still won't trust you.
    Last edited by pharaoh; 11-13-2008 at 02:24 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Pharaoh: Yeah, but as you may see he writes he has BitMeTv, which would mean he may have been banned now. If I give him a invite I risk losing my right to invite people, just because of him.
    Last edited by Roooney; 11-13-2008 at 02:18 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    Busted? Doing what?
    Asking for a site that he was apparently already(albeit a long time ago) a member of.
    Isn't BMTV policy one membership per lifetime?
    Without commenting on the trading part there's just too much subterfuge in his post.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Nice find btw, bugs.bunny!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    tvt.ro is up and running once again

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    i read all your comments.... yes once i was a member of bitmetv....but that was not my fault of getting disabled at that time i dont know the meaning of p2p but after all those years now i am fully aware of it..... and thats why i am very much sure that i wont let anyone (who give me the invite down)
    i also give invites here in this forum ......... i waited a long time to be a part of that site ....... a second chance thats all i want ... please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It is very hard that someone to give u invite for bitmetv and u can apply here if u want bitmetv https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...v-323906/page2
    Last edited by dragoi92; 12-04-2008 at 05:45 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    1 account per lifetime. As IdolEyes787 said. Plus the other GA is closed
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Asking for a site that he was apparently already(albeit a long time ago) a member of.
    Isn't BMTV policy one membership per lifetime?
    Without commenting on the trading part there's just too much subterfuge in his post.
    Anyone that invites you is risking their account there!

Why was your account disabled

You will not get a invite with posts like these-

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-295273

I understand you posted that you changed but the above thread is still open.?

Quote Originally Posted by imranarif View Post
    i read all your comments.... yes once i was a member of bitmetv....but that was not my fault of getting disabled at that time i dont know the meaning of p2p but after all those years now i am fully aware of it..... and thats why i am very much sure that i wont let anyone (who give me the invite down)
    i also give invites here in this forum ......... i waited a long time to be a part of that site ....... a second chance thats all i want ... please

yup u r somehow right about series ......... but ofcourse the speed of bitmetv is absolutely not catchable......
    Hmmn.

hi,

i have scc and tl invites to trade with a bitmetv invite....... interested members pls do come forward.......
    Last edited by pone44; 12-05-2008 at 08:12 AM.