Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway} invite giveaway extravaganza

lungulau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by lungulau View Post
    I'm looking for TL with verry much time ago and i hope,you help me
    So i need Tl becouse is the best trackere ever

Speed Test:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/336962608.png http://www.speedtest.net/result/346224281.png

My proofs:

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=czonesk3.png
    http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=82201909ha7.png

Thx advanced bro and sorry for my english
    Man you forgget me?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    @lungulau
    you need to cover you nicks on the proof as well as other personal info. in this case you have to edit you second post too since it quoted the links.
    if you are left out it normally means you werent impressive enough so I wouldnt suggest you to hold your breath if you know what I mean, I know it cos it happened to me before. be little more active and remember patience is virtue
    p.s I'm quite curious about all those Romania isp, seems most Romania users have those amazing speed,100mbit/100mbit, wondering how much you guys have to pay per month ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    lungulau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    @lungulau
    you need to cover you nicks on the proof as well as other personal info. in this case you have to edit you second post too since it quoted the links.
    if you are left out it normally means you werent impressive enough so I wouldnt suggest you to hold your breath if you know what I mean, I know it cos it happened to me before. be little more active and remember patience is virtue
    p.s I'm quite curious about all those Romania isp, seems most Romania users have those amazing speed,100mbit/100mbit, wondering how much you guys have to pay per month ?
    I pay 20-25 $ pe month

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    @lungulau
    I pay 20-25 $ pe month
    bloody hell, it's an unfair world indeed, same in europe and I have to pay like 45 bucks for 18/1.3mbit, plus the seedboxes.....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    another speed tests

man consider me u will never re grate it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    did u get my PM with proofs MrBuddy

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    palincarul's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I pay 20-25 $ pe month
    bloody hell, it's an unfair world indeed, same in europe and I have to pay like 45 bucks for 18/1.3mbit, plus the seedboxes.....
    in real life nothing is fair !

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ur asleep?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    nice giveaway
    keep up the good work dude!

can i ask for the revTT or the TTi ?
    I have experience in the best trackers around keeping 3+ ratio...
    I have heard that these trackers are a must have thats why i want to get there.

here are my proofs:

Thanx in advance mate! ;-)
    Last edited by daemOn; 11-16-2008 at 11:41 PM. Reason: ...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey everyone... sorry about the delay... I was unable to post on my own thread.. I kept getting an error saying ur message must be longer than 2 characters... When I was typing like 3 paragraphs.. But I finally figured it out... It had to do with Firefox and the add on no script... Anyways thanks to ALL who applied for BITme... There were alot of good people who deserved it but I could only pick 1... I will post more as soon as I get them so keep a look out.. So Bitme is gone...

I am adding 6x TorrentDamage or TD invites and i am adding 3x MMA invites... These are lower level invites so just post why you want it and a few proofs and I will try to help you out...

@lungin - sorry man but I know you want TL, but u dont have enough proofs and have no experience on a scene tracker.. I will give u RevTT, TTi, or TD first so u can PROVE yourself.. [ RevTT was my first tracker and I wanted TL as well... RevTT is a great tracker.. I almost F***ed it all up too...Hint hint... Dont DL any packs until you have a buffer and learn about Partial-Seeding...]
    Anyways let me know if u want RevTT and if you do PM me your email and I will help you out.. You do good... Ill give you TL down the road np...

@Daem0n - dude you got 2 scene trackers in SCC and TL... why do u want REVTT and TTi.. It sounds like you are trying to collect and you tell me you want it bc ppl say its one of the best... Well you got 2 of the best scene trackers so NO i am not going to give you anything.. I want to help people out whoa re actually going to use my invites... I could see you trying to get SCT invite bc of free packs but not RevTT or TTi...you dont need them and wont use them if u got TL and SCC.. so sorry...

Anyone else who wants Bitme or HDbits check back here soon.. I should be getting some invites here so I will post as soon as I do..thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast