Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth Behind Windows 7

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    The Truth Behind: Windows 7

"It’s been a couple weeks now that I’ve been playing with Windows 7 so I figured it’s about time to speak out. To the delight of the folks in Redmond, I’m not the only one talking about the new Windows.There are currently two versions of the new Windows. The first one was given to developers at the Microsoft Professional Developers Conference to get us excited. The 2nd is what the developers were shown at the conference. Most of the images you’ll see online are from the 2nd version available to internal Microsoft developers."

"Developers at the Microsoft Professional Developers Conference were all given a Western Digital USB hard drive with the alpha version of Windows 7."

"I’m happy with the version of Windows 7 I’m running. It’s stable and so far has been able to handle everything I’ve thrown at it. This is the diversion that Microsoft had hoped for. Redmond desperately needs the buzz to prevent a mass exodus from Windows Vista toward Apple...."

Source: http://billpstudios.blogspot.com/200...windows-7.html
    Homepage: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 11-15-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: WordWrap.

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    mass exodus from Windows Vista toward Apple
    LOL
    apple is no competitor to Microsoft.

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    222MHz's Avatar Poster
    Gentoo user myself, but at this point who really gives a shit what Microsoft does? If you know enough you knew what you were getting into with vista, if you know more you likely already run something other than a Microsoft product.

I wonder if you'll be able to check a box for a discount if you were/are unhappy with your Mohave experience when you spend more money on this new experience.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 7 actually a 'downgrading' upgrade? wtf?

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    am still fine with xp (sp3) =)

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    if anyone is curious about windows 7 then check out http://www.pcworld.com/article/15362...stas_twin.html

it is the most accurate and detailed article I've found so far.

6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    Thanks for the info...

7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    if anyone is curious about windows 7 then check out http://www.pcworld.com/article/15362...stas_twin.html

it is the most accurate and detailed article I've found so far.
    That's not accurate or detailed in teh least.
    It's just a biased article.

8. News (Archive)   -   #8
    popwar's Avatar Popwar
    looks like a redone vista to me

9. News (Archive)   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Truth?

10. News (Archive)   -   #10
    Red pirate's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    for me i think windows 7 is just Vista with no difference may be just protection
    raised and graphics also but hell what is the difference .. I think microsoft playing with people minds by graph.. and so ... microsoft addmited that vista is hopless just made for money .. when it says 7 is coming i was expecting somthing else hell that
    I using XP and 7 but 7 on my PC like the cave i hadnt enter ..my work all on XP
    but also other companys has a role in that , they are like car from 1920 and car from 2000

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast