Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: Best cleaner/optimizer

I agree that the best one is ccleaner

2. Software & Hardware   -   #132
    tuneup utilities, but all cleaner optimizer apps are waste of ram

3. Software & Hardware   -   #133
    Quote Originally Posted by gargoyle View Post
    If you leave them running... maybe. I have CCleaner and Windows 7 Manager installed, and surprisingly they don't use any RAM when they're not open.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #134
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gargoyle View Post
    If you leave them running... maybe. I have CCleaner and Windows 7 Manager installed, and surprisingly they don't use any RAM when they're not open.
    For this, I always keep open my tune turbo mode. A OS may be fastest right after it's installed...slow when everything u need is installed. But with tune up turbo mode, you don't have to worry about cache and memory...cuz it all configured....My pc is the prove of that(chk my profile)......

I am a student. But I also do a part time job at a cyber cafe. I have to take care of 10 pc a day (for software and hardware problems). So I have to know the best about my stuff.....ccleaner sometimes removes few software's files while cleaning up....and I had restore all the software for that...and it was 2 night duties and boring....and YU had the same problem with my ps3 games file, I tested it with ccleaner. YU u was far better than ccleaner to me....

in simple words...most of the cleaner is good when u can operate it properly. And to me there is nothing lyk tune up.....and anon told the most important parts of maintaining a OS...
    Bottom line: be careful with what you're removing... there have been many cases of tools clearing space by removing lots of "useless" files and then rendering your computer unbootable.
    Last edited by superpagla; 07-17-2011 at 09:17 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #135
    If you run a cafe, I'd recommend the following, assuming all computers have the same hardware configuration: install Windows on a single computer, install and do everything you need to make it usable, use a disk imaging program to automatically perform that job on the rest of the terminals, then install DeepFreeze or Returnil to make sure they stay like that. Those two will "freeze" the computers and make them go back to how they were with a simple reboot.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Software & Hardware   -   #136
    Poster
    CCleaner is very good!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #137
    I think you don’t get best then CCleaner. It is very useful. I also use it. It has so many functions.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #138
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    ccleaner sometimes removes few software's files while cleaning up....and I had restore all the software for that...and it was 2 night duties and boring....and YU had the same problem with my ps3 games file, I tested it with ccleaner. YU u was far better than ccleaner to me....
    Ccleaner will always remove what you ask it to remove, I haven't had any such problem that it removed any system files or any other files that wasn't asked to.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #139
    I've used quite a few different apps to try and clean out the system, and tbh the one always end up coming back to on a regular basis is ccleaner. I can't say that I have had any issues with it removing files it shouldn't, plus there is there is the option of backing everything up before (just in case).

10. Software & Hardware   -   #140
    MixLogy's Avatar !!!!!!!!!!!! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    CCleaner Is The Best For Claning Windows

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast