Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to register in BCG

Prio's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hello, how can I register in BCG? One friend will give me an invitation code but how to use it? Can someone tell me?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Prio View Post
    Hello, how can I register in BCG? One friend will give me an invitation code but how to use it? Can someone tell me?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards
    You should talk to the person that invited you. But from what I know the referral code expires in one hour after being sent. I hope I'm not mistaking. More I don't know.. sorry

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    NinjaX's Avatar Wanted by the IFPI
    Ask your friend?

I dont remember exactly how i signed up
    WARNING: The above post can contain
    lack of common sense & ignorance - readers discretion is advised.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Prio's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Mm, I've asked him, but he said me he doenst know o.O

What a mistery

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NinjaX's Avatar Wanted by the IFPI
    Go to the BCG site, you will see a search box.

Paste your refferal into that search box, (dont click search, just wait a few seconds)

2 Boxes will appear in the lower part of the homepage.

Thats what i remember
    WARNING: The above post can contain
    lack of common sense & ignorance - readers discretion is advised.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Trippin''s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    ^^ Almost.

Go to the site and type "referal" into the search box but dont click search or hit enter.

2 boxes appear at bottom of page, enter your referral code and your email address there.

EDIT: Most free mail accounts are banned. Use either gmail or your ISP mail to make sure you don't waste your code.
    Last edited by Trippin'; 11-17-2008 at 05:04 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    No, you don't post the referral code into the search box. You first type the word "referral"(without quotes) into the search box. Then a box will pop up at the bottom. You then copy/paste the referral code into that box. Then just go from there. And the link is only active for 1 hour.

This has been mentioned numerous times in numerous threads here. So a little searching would have found your answer. And I can't believe your inviter doesn't know how you're suppose to use the referral.

EDIT: Trippin' beat me to it.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 11-17-2008 at 05:05 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    No, you don't post the referral code into the search box. You first type the word "referral"(without quotes) into the search box. Then a box will pop up at the bottom. You then copy/paste the referral code into that box. Then just go from there. And the link is only active for 1 hour.

This has been mentioned numerous times in numerous threads here. So a little searching would have found your answer. And I can't believe your inviter doesn't know how you're suppose to use the referral.

EDIT: Trippin' beat me to it.
    Hey man I must say that the whole system is a bit too much... I mean, it is not the NASA website or anything. I understand that a tracker like BCG wants privacy and security, but I think if a limit for this exists, it has been slightly crossed. No offense Stoi.
    Last edited by AMnesko; 11-17-2008 at 05:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok then we will set a random 20 question quiz once you do sign up, before you can even see the browse page, and you have to get 90% correct, if not it gives you another 20 questions.

PS: its not that fucking hard.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I think you should give a test to Prio's referer if he is giving away referrals without really knowing how they work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast