Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: BCG With a Difference

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    P.S. This does not mean that I throw invites away like candy. I will probably never do a giveaway unless staff approved (I do that for one site, but not here). Those are more like recruitment threads, not trying to get rid of invites in my account.
    Piss scared. Anyhow nice offer stoi, something different

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well all i can say to that is good for you, and i dont mean that to sound condescending, i mean it.

maybe i am just a bad judge of character.

But when the Owner of a tracker creates you an account, you dont bloody cheat right under his nose, that is more stupid than anything else, but it has happened to be on numerous occasions on here.

honestly the best way to get an account on BCG is come to our IRC chill in the waiting room, have a natter, and a chinwag, and you will get invited in.

I done one yesterday, said next person that talks gets an account, but it only lasts for 5 minutes, no one talked so it ended lol

10 minutes, and someone started chatting, so another staff member gave him one of his referrals, honestly they are handed out pretty freely, even though I wouldnt do it personally.

so even though we are closed, and we have a fake page, we are still pretty easy to get in

2008-11 1383
    2008-10 533

thats the new members that we have taken, so by no means is it impossible, and by no means are we completely underground.

but you cant blame me for trying something different, to get some decent members in, and i just dont think FST is the place to do it.

our latest member has the member number of nearly 350,000.

so in 2 years we have taken 350,000 new members through the doors.

we have 30,000 left.

that is less than 10% of members have stuck around, that is terrible lol

and i am just pissed off with it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well try me. Use your magic coding skills to set up an account with 10 referrals, that I have to use within a week.

And I have to invite through a thread here in the invite section.
    I can't invite anyone I know personally beforehand or former invitee elsewhere.

If I'm successful, maybe it'll restore your faith in humanity a bit.
    If not, I will have a signature the rest of my days here saying: "stoi was right all along. 75% of FST users suck!!!"

I know this is a bit unfair, since the account wouldn't mean much to me, since games are not my thing, but it is tempting... or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    it would take me 2 minutes, with no coding skills lol

just PM me the username/password/email on here and I will create the account.

I am not going to put you in my referral tree though, not that i do not trust you, i am just not very optomistic about your referrals lol.

but i am going to bed now, going to have to as its 04:20 here and i am falling asleep at the keyboard.

so send me a PM with that info and I will get back to you in a few hours.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Game on PM sent

Anyone who knows how to make games should ask here though.

Back to on topic
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 11-22-2008 at 04:31 AM. Reason: forgot a word
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hey, just don't say at that other thread that this is a "bet" with stoi, as many users may not see this thread

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bexy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    show me and dont join or walk out then, never sign into BCG again, see if i fucking care.

(i dont btw)

if you cant do it, dont post shite, if you can, do it, its a simple request, not my fault you cant programe games.
    i know how to " make games " and do how to upload them (big deal )
    i have numerus cumputers downloading games not onley from bcg

i have a bcg acct too but i dont like when you make harse tight ass rules

fst members me included have respect for torrent sites

so play your games in the end you cant control it anyway you just think you can

some people just have to play thier little games , play yours ,
    Love the poast........ with all your 'cumputers' you haven't installed a spellchecker ? so much for your leet skillz.
    What are harse tight ass rules??????
    If you truly want to insult somebody, it is so much more effective if your sentences actually make sense, in trying to figure out what the original insult was, much of the effect is lost.
    So if you are going to play your little game of being a forum troll, you'd better brush up your english skills because as it stands you suck at even something pathetic as being a troll.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567