Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Post.

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Don't you fucking dare leave you bastard, I won't allow it.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Barbie is not up to proper slagging yet. You can see that yourself.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Yeah well, I was pished and bored. This emotional cocktail brings out the attention whore in me.

But it's posted now and in vino veritas and all that bawls so I might as well adhere.

Not to mention, Detale has lost all respect for me so there's just no point going on. It has always been my goal to garner respect from stupid cunts who I don't know nor want to. When that respect dries up, it's time to amble off sunsetwards.

Fuck it. I won't leave. I'll just kill myself. Then you'll be sorry Detale. Oh yes. you've gone and made me kill myself now. Hope you're happy. You've left my kids without a father. My daughter has just started piano lessons too. Now I'll never get to see her play Carnegie Hall.

Fuck it, I won't kill myself. I'll go on a murderous rampage instead. Happy now, Detale? Now there'll be loads of kids without fathers or mothers. All that potential wasted. All that senseless slaughter just cos you couldn't extend the generousity to retain just a modicum of respect for me.

You cunt.
    Murderous rampage huh Ok so you've gained some back now, not much but a little. Carnegie hall?? Dude when you're coming let me know I'll take you out to dinner.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Detale and Chalice sitting in a tree...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I've pretty much decided not to post here anymore.

It's not funny and it's not clever anymore. I see that. You see that too. But I just can't help being a cunt anymore, like.

So, I've set myself a last post. This will be post 6666.

Please deride this thread in the meantime. I'll be bumping it towards it's inevitable conclusion.

Youse cunts.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Yeah well, I was pished and bored. This emotional cocktail brings out the attention whore in me.

But it's posted now and in vino veritas and all that bawls so I might as well adhere.

Not to mention, Detale has lost all respect for me so there's just no point going on. It has always been my goal to garner respect from stupid cunts who I don't know nor want to. When that respect dries up, it's time to amble off sunsetwards.

Fuck it. I won't leave. I'll just kill myself. Then you'll be sorry Detale. Oh yes. you've gone and made me kill myself now. Hope you're happy. You've left my kids without a father. My daughter has just started piano lessons too. Now I'll never get to see her play Carnegie Hall.

Fuck it, I won't kill myself. I'll go on a murderous rampage instead. Happy now, Detale? Now there'll be loads of kids without fathers or mothers. All that potential wasted. All that senseless slaughter just cos you couldn't extend the generousity to retain just a modicum of respect for me.

You cunt.
    Murderous rampage huh Ok so you've gained some back now, not much but a little. Carnegie hall?? Dude when you're coming let me know I'll take you out to dinner.
    I'll be there tomorrow actually. Meet me at 3 o clock in the morning outside the Empire State Building. I might be a bit late, though but I'll definitely be there.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Shirley, but you will realize you're about 25 blocks away?
    Last edited by Detale; 11-20-2008 at 10:26 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post

also, ewe'll be back.
    Not in this carnation, like.
    Fuck sake, not only did I spell 'incarnation' wrongly, I posted an entirely different word.

See, my heart's just not in it any more.

Things are getting bad when you wake up in the morning and your first thoughts are 'who the fuck did I harsh for no reason last night'.

I've never used this smilie before......true story.

I'm a gonna try it out. .

Fuck that. That smilie is fucking shite. I'm not doing that again.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    that smilie is fucking shite when you use it

what you need right now is
    Spoiler: Show

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by anoneemuse View Post
    that smilie is fucking shite when you use it

what you need right now is
    Spoiler: Show
    Ganja just makes it worse. I'm still a cunt. I'm just a wopped cunt with the weed, like.

It starts off so well. I'll be sitting there wopped out and I'll go to make a post. Then I'll stop halfway through and say to myself, 'what the fuck are you posting that for, you fucking mong'? Then I'll delete it and do the same thing about three times. In the end, I'll just go 'fuck it' and post something shite anyway.

Life is hard when you're me.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast