Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GFT-Question

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leechasaurus View Post
    Those pretime stats are worthless since SCT does mp3 and 0day packs while SCC and GFT upload all of them separately. So that just makes SCT look even better. I want it badly.

Plus other content packs are ghey.
    ScT fanbois are cute. Now that their pretimes are horrible under-par, they've started to point out mp3/0day packs, which are also usually days behind behind FTN and even TL. ...
    Fool, I'm not even on SCT. I heard about some problems with the scene axx but whatever, I don't know about pretimes or anything. I would like to join but I'm sure FTN is fine.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Fool, I'm not even on SCT. I heard about some problems with the scene axx but whatever, I don't know about pretimes or anything. I would like to join but I'm sure FTN is fine.
    If you yourself claim not to know anything about pretimes, why say that pretimes are pointless? You mentioned the mp3/0day packs, but that doesn't take into account the pretimes for other content. Oh, and being called an SCT fanboi doesn't mean you're already on SCT - it just means you're really into SCT, whatever the reason.

Also, by no means am I ragging on SCT - I was just pointing out that among the top 3 pretime trackers, only GFT is ratio free. Doesn't necessarily make it the best of course, but pretty damn cool in my book.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    LoL I know all about pretimes, I'm not a noob. I don't know exactly what is going on at SCT at the moment is all. Jeez you guys are rude to new members.

I'm not a fan of any site. I don't live online.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I don't know about pretimes or anything.
    LoL I know all about pretimes, I'm not a noob.
    Ok, I'm confused.

Jeez you guys are rude to new members.
    Fool, I'm not even on SCT.
    All I asked was for clarification on your statement about pretimes. And I did so without calling you any names or otherwise being rude.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123