Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to change?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Odin is one of the best pirates I know he knows what hes talking about he`s a very kind and understanding person so I wish you good luck and hope you wont disappoint him

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    wow! i ddnt take a deep look, but is it still aviable? if so, i would like to apply

/me going to hack this thread

edited: ill add my history here tomorrow, i have not enough time right now =(
    Last edited by CaptanAmerica; 11-30-2008 at 09:53 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    WOW, WOW, WOW !!!!! It's awesomies thing I have ever seen here in FST forum. ! BRAVO my friend, good luck to you and your CHOSEN ONE.
    I wish you all the best !

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    history is little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind.
    Gibbon

hello and hi! CapAmerica bursts into this thread
    first of all id to tell that ill not use multi-coloured letters or beautiful appearance only to pick yours or somebody else attention. i know that such things irritate and aint capable to reflect the main thing – the content. cuz only content matters, does it?

ok, here we go. lets begin perhaps that i hope that your offer is still in force and i wasnt late. otherwise what sense from all my literary trash? but… how anonymous said: fair words never hurt the tongue. so ill write my torrent biography in the compressed kind.

before to start the past, i will tell a little about the present. i have made recently some silly errors here, only because indifferently concerned this place. but it were imprudent actions which can lead to undesirable consequences in the future. therefore henceforth i will think what to write, irrespective of a place where i write it. bc a word spoken is past recalling.

now, id like to tell my experience in abstract road, noone want to knows names or places, its anonym kind of the things. my life in the torrent world counts some yrs that i spent for only leeching. but ive never forgot about seeding back all that ive dloaded. its a obvious thing for me, that i cant do other way cuz im such as im, lol. i was alone wolf, and all what i did or what i had come to me only from me. i mean i find all that i ever need only myself. i ddnt ask help, didnt try get help from my friend, but i also have em. i think so cause practically all that anybody can imagine in this ‘world’ were already spoken many times. yep, i know what will ur next question. the way im talking right now dsnt correspond to the facts and my threads/posts. its not so right, all i want by those stupid acts it makes my life a bit funny. and i think that im not alone in this case. there are many similar absurd and ridiculous posts here. and its good, imo. life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think; La Bruyere

i also did some not smart thing by pm here only for fun, and it cant makes me better. but its my history, good or bad and i dont want to change it immediately. it can be changed only in the future by thinking before doing somin.

next point will be about the trackers ive atm. ofc its important thing noone can beats it. but honestly who cares about what i have or what i can have? the greater part of members here think only about emselfs and sometimes for their friends. from the part it right, but dont they ever think that the only way to have a friend is to be one? Emerson. friendship is so more better that anyone can imagine. to be mean to have a friend. also if we want talk about finding trackers u want, friendship will beat trading. why? enough words were say here, if u want proofs just read old topics and prolly u will change ur point of view for the better right

how old am i? i can be a tad or a man. and i dont think that age can talks better then my word. there r some ugly guys who reached 30 point of their life and they cant tell that their life had a sense. other way there prolly r a kid that doing good things every day, and when time to die will come, he can says: short but good life is better then long but pointless. and i confirm that

i think thats enough, i can write more but honestly the more i write, the more i would like to write. itd be time to stop. some paragraphs are enough and somebody probably wont spent much of his expensive time to reading. and i hope that i answered for all questions that u want to

in the end, Odin, at least plz let me know that u read it, and clear ur pm box xD. im done, good luck guys

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Member BT Rep: +1
    I havent been so active here, but I think I wan`t to request. I have traded ones, but it`s was a mistake. I new to this and I hope you can be my mentor odin.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I must say this is great in the part of odin.. Giving people a second chance

Respect for Odin

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    bentomans's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    excellent idea odin , i thought like you but it's hard to do for me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I haven't read all the pages in the thread...My apologies if this is a bad question.

3 weeks into your request the thread is still open? Have you not found that right person yet? There are alot of people who have applied...When do you think you might make a decision....I'm sure inqiring minds want to know.

If you have found that person then maybe you could tell us how it is going or how your new "disciple" is doing....
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Edit. Am sorry. rather a member that really has nothing and needs help gets this chance.

Good Luck to all.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-14-2008 at 06:47 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Quote Originally Posted by bentomans View Post
    excellent idea odin , i thought like you but it's hard to do for me

why is that ?

I think the chance still up for grab

so try ur luck

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast