Thread: Giveaway - thevault Acc.

Poster BT Rep: +2
    this is my first GA also,

i singed up when the site was open to sing up, i did not know about its content then. as you know it is all about business which is not really my thing.

i didn't want it to be wasted,
    so, please apply if you really need it and explain why you need it

if you want you can show some ratio proofs

i will try to choose a good member

no pm untill i ask.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Invites there are obtained fairly easily through irc, if you have a lot of interest in business material. Let the account be disabled or ask a staff member there to delete it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Invites there are obtained fairly easily through irc, if you have a lot of interest in business material. Let the account be disabled or ask a staff member there to delete it.
    sorry, i didn't know that.
    i will do so
    thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    This is being recommended to you since this is considered a form of trading. The account was given/created for you and not anyone else. Let them get their own...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I am of the opinion that you are right.

firstly i had thought to disabled it but then i saw a giveaway for thevault here, and many members had applied that GA. then i decided to make a GA thinking that someone from FST might need it .
    if their invites are easely taken from their irc, there is no need this GA for sure.