Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you into games? Is BlackCats the one tracker you want?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by FX2908 View Post

Oh, and if you consider me for the invite i'd be more that glad to send you any proof you need/want. I got a 30/3mb internet, so seeding and keeping the ratio wouldn't be a problem.
    Note to future applicants. Speed is secondary,however any proof you can offer that you are willing to seed a torrent for a very long time will definitely get you brownie points.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FX2908 View Post

Oh, and if you consider me for the invite i'd be more that glad to send you any proof you need/want. I got a 30/3mb internet, so seeding and keeping the ratio wouldn't be a problem.
    Note to future applicants. Speed is secondary,however any proof you can offer that you are willing to seed a torrent for a very long time will definitely get you brownie points.
    Hum, what kind of proof can i offer then? Statistics of utorrent?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Actually when I wrote 20 proofs, I was joking. I very much prefer to keep to initial request as loose as possible, and will go as far as saying that someone that writes a bit in the post rather than posting ratio proofs/client proofs/speeds tests etc. is much more likely to get a PM asking for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by misteg View Post
    I'm an ex-BCG member who missed the keyword generation opportunity. I'm into NDS stuff with the odd PC game and will maintain a decent upload ratio..

You wanted jokes..

A jelly baby goes to the doctor and says "Doctor I'm worried about my willie. It's covered in liquorice and hundreds and thousands". "What have you been doing?" replied the doctor. "Fcking allsorts!"

misterg.
    You got my attention alright, but I didn't laugh. All that joke made me think is "hundreds and thousands of WHAT????"

And now I can't get it out of my head
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 11-23-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    I would love an invite

I visit this site everyday but not very active because i am pretty new to torrenting so i just read alot

I appreciate even the chance to get into BCG

Thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Good luck Blue_Skies...

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    miss sct... BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    awesome ga...i'd love to apply but i'm new here; though good luck ->all

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Going to be hard to find 10 different good members here in a week, after all the BS i have been reading through in the GA section.. I am not a big gamer or i would apply. Good Luck.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Thanks pone and respawn

I believe I already have three good candidates. This does not mean that others are void... especially if no one else applies.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    All your base are belong to BCG!

PS: Great GA OP and creative at it too!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    odovo's Avatar Poster
    I want to apply for a inv, Know BCG for a long time, but never got the door to come in. why i want to join in BCG, Just because I'm the game fan all the time. Wish to share games and talk games with other guys in BCG.
    snowcats

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast