Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bt trackers, like coffe shops

benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    I have been admiring, the bt scene, perhaps since 2005, and never did i thought, that one day there woudl be so many trackers.

They are like mushrooms, every day, 2 or more pop up , and smille at us, you need to be strong, not to register, and take a peek, what is it all about?
    no one cares about quality, anymore, they make them just for the fun, ....

Its more than proved, that this will never die, just like mirc, it might cold down a bit, but eventually, you will be there again, addicted like in the old days.

so, my question is? can we make an economy of the p2p?
    or is it one allready?

if we look at some trackers, the money the make everymonth, more than covers the expenses, isint this a little wrong?

Isint the p2p world supposed to proffit free?

just saying, i would change one or 2 things, or maybe not.

thanks everyone for all te amazing trackers .
    Last edited by benficao; 11-23-2008 at 07:40 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    u seem to know little about the torrenting world, especially since your last iTS comment, i lol'd hard.

P2P world is supposed to be free, but it has costs. and they should be shared amongst each trackers users, not exclusively to the administration. If some months it has profit, why not? don't they invest their time and risk their money in the beginning ? Don't they risk their asses being sysops? Having an idea shouldn't be rewarded?
    if u can't understand this, go back to emule.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-23-2008 at 08:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    u seem to know little about the torrenting world, especially since your last iTS comment, i lol'd hard.

P2P world is supposed to be free, but it has costs. and they should be shared amongst each trackers users, not exclusively to the administration. If some months it has profit, why not? don't they invest their time and risk their money in the beginning ? Don't they risk their asses being sysops? Having an idea shouldn't be rewarded?
    All you did was prove his point, p2p is all about the moonieees.
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-23-2008 at 09:08 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post

All you did was prove his point, p2p is all about the moonieees.
    No its not.

I ran BCG for 2 1/2 years and got 1 donation in that time. (£20)

If i was just in it for the cash, i would have jacked it in a long time ago, thats for sure.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

So you just proved his point, p2p is all about the money for everyone, saying its supposed to be free is naive bullshit.
    it is free, as a user, you DON'T have to pay anything for it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post

So you just proved his point, p2p is all about the money for everyone, saying its supposed to be free is naive bullshit.
    It is definitely not free, you basically buy download credit with your upload, and often it actually costs.......and nevermind pay2leech and shit like that...
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-23-2008 at 09:16 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I will always remember what mommy and daddy told me as a little boy.
    "Son nothing in life is free, if it appears to be free it is an illusion because sooner or later there will be a price!"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    chincha´s's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    It is definitely not free, you basically buy download credit with your upload, and often it actually costs.......and nevermind pay2leech and shit like that...

wise words, is unfortunately our system
    unfortunately so is our world

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you are not forced to donate to site, you are not forced to buy a seedbox, you are not forced to pay for it at all. the only thing you are forced to pay for is the internet connection...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    the only thing you are forced to pay for is the internet connection...
    Even here I wouldn't say you are "forced", it's up to you if or how you get access

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast