Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: waffels account !!

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    @svergie
    one account got disabled is one thing, many acc got disabled is definitely another thing, do you even dare to ask for some official explanations from them, I doubt it.
    a while ago I read baker21's statement about giving up GA for good at fst, one of his ordeals was he gave a what invite to a guy without that guy got banned 4 times there, then baker21 got banned too. this is not something our good fst member want to see here.
    all we want to say: our sincere condolence to bexy's inviter !

p.s let's hope bexy got his waffles acc from another trader so no innocent man gets hurt after all.
    Last edited by johhn; 11-23-2008 at 11:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    svergie, I refuse to believe that you are really this slow.

Are you seriously implying that you don't know the difference between an invite and an account? And are you really so slow, that you can't grasp the fact, that if you get caught on Waffles again (after already being banned), you are putting whoever invited bexy at risk of losing his/her account?

friend there is diff between banned and disabled.

banned if u do shit tricks, disabled means due to inactiveness.

i belong to disable type

Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    @svergie
    one account got disabled is one thing, many acc got disabled is definitely another thing, do you even dare to ask for some official explanations from them, I doubt it.
    a while ago I read baker21's statement about giving up GA for good at fst, one of his ordeals was he gave a what invite to a guy without that guy got banned 4 times there, then baker21 got banned too. this is not something our good fst member want to see here.
    all we want to say: our sincere condolence to bexy's inviter !

p.s let's hope bexy got his waffles acc from another trader so no innocent man gets hurt after all.
    anyways bro i decided not to use the account
    Last edited by svergie; 11-23-2008 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    svergie, you put other members in jeopardy of losing their invites-accounts with most of your requests!

Everyday for the last few days

It is selfish.

You decided not to use the account-what account? Why ask then? Wow this is crazy.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-07-2008 at 10:08 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    svergie, you put other members in jeopardy of losing their invites-accounts with most of your requests!

Everyday for the last few days

It is selfish, i would NOT invite you to a public site! Sorry.

You decided not to use the account-what account? Why ask then? Wow this is crazy.
    dude ru sick , why the hell u keep on repeating the same old story.

I am announcing publicly that i dont want this account.

Ru crazy or mad, if that guy has no worries , kicking the back of his inviter, how can you expect other person to be saint,

if suppose he Pms u in secret would you do this ., i bet u will take it..

Shame on u guys who keep on poking from simple things.

The other word for this is Racism.

If you guys dont win , anything make sure that you dont cry on others who get it.. why the hell you guys gets digg deep ..

its very wrong., and ru born saints, i dont think so.

if you are too honest too ur kicked from your back . and thats what happend to me.

you guys talk a lot , ok can u do 1 thing . get me my waffles, and Rev tt PU account of 100+. u cant because u dont , only what u can is criticise other up to max extent.

u guys just joined and giving speeches. have a break

Now Some one hell lock this thread.

make stories out of nothing...
    Last edited by svergie; 11-23-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    svergie (while im not for account giving) you're in a catch22 now..its best if you use the account. Either way I don't think you have any chance of getting into "small trackers" (FTN/Its/PTN) through fst anymore (through giveaways). Looking through your history, I would suggest since you've failed so misrabely on fst (attempting to join trackers), its better to join waffles community and try your luck there to get into the trackers (you were once disabled from).

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Lol
    Last edited by pone44; 12-07-2008 at 10:09 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    @svergie: PM me your username at RevTT and i will talk to the staff there and ask them if it is possible to reenable your account.
    And if you lost it due to inactivity, i will start believeing only if a bit in all your stories.
    If you won't PM me, i will assume you are a cheater, a scammer and a liar .

If you were disabled due to some other kind of infractions, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will get you disabled at every other possible site.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Cabalo- I love that idea!

svergie- please do this if you claim that you were disabled for something besides cheated-trading and Please don't PM me with long posts that make no sense! This member is trying to help you. We will see what is what.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    @svergie: PM me your username at RevTT and i will talk to the staff there and ask them if it is possible to reenable your account.
    And if you lost it due to inactivity, i will start believeing only if a bit in all your stories.

If you were disabled due to some other kind of infractions, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will get you disabled at every other possible site.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    In case he didn't see it. He has been PM'd the link to Cabalo's post.

Oh yeah, I got a few PM's as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Cabalo- I love that idea!

svergie- please do this if you claim that you were disabled for something besides cheated-trading and Please don't PM me with long posts that make no sense! This member is trying to help you. We will see what is what.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

Dude what the hell ru thinking. i am gonna report on you. make sure you stop this, ur just talking too much...

i replied to cabalo.. it was none of business.

if u do this again , i promise i will take action on u ..

Now Guys will you stop your shit, i replied to the guy who asked me.

its a final warning for you pone ..

Last edited by svergie; 11-24-2008 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast