Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Spotify Invites (2)

Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I would like to apply for the spotify invite. The oly reason why I want his invite is, because music is my life. I heard so much good things about spotify and I also have a big collection of FLAC albums that I could share (in case it's not alredy on spotify) I don't need hd movies, games, etc...but I need music. Not crapy format music...really good sorted music. So that's the reason, why I would like this invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jeffe View Post
    I would like to apply for the spotify invite. The oly reason why I want his invite is, because music is my life. I heard so much good things about spotify and I also have a big collection of FLAC albums that I could share (in case it's not alredy on spotify) I don't need hd movies, games, etc...but I need music. Not crapy format music...really good sorted music. So that's the reason, why I would like this invite.
    Dude! I like your post and will give you an invite if all checks out BUT read the rules! You haven't even read the first post have you!? Post a joke so we can all have a good laugh with you and not at you!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Castronaut's Avatar * BT Rep: +4
    Instead of copy and pasting a joke, how about I guide you to the awesome side of comedy?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2491LucLa1g Mitch Hedberg. Best stand up ever!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    ry-the-guy
    A man gets home, screeches his car into the driveway, runs into the house, slams the door and shouts at the top of his lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!"

The wife says, "Oh my god! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?"

The husband yells back, "It doesn't matter. Just get the hell out!"

I'd like to check this site out, sounds pretty cool from what I've read!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi, I also want to apply for a spotify invite.
    I think that this is a gread new system and I want to be a part of it, if you allow me to be a part of it.
    I'm a musician myself and I'm spending my whole day with music. Playin myself or just listen to music.. So I listen to a great spectrum of music, not only 1 genre.
    It's important for me to discover new music.

If you could give me an invite, I would be very thankful.

And what shouldn't miss in my post:

The JOKE!

Here you go, like it or not:

A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, the doctor notices a red ''H'' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he''s so proud of it he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue ''Y'' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he''s so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green ''M'' on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin, Why do you ask?"

So..at the end... I'm takin a deep breath

and wait if you will PM me.

Greetings

crooked

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Yesterday when i got home i let my dog out in the garden as usual so i could relax a bit before taking him out for a walk. He usual stays outside a good 30 minutes but today i heard barking just after 5 minutes so i went to the porch door to see if something was wrong.
    When i opened the door my dog stood there with the neighbours rabbit in its jaws all bloody and dirty! PANIC! took the rabbit inside cleaned it of in the tub (i knew i had about 20 minutes before my neighbours got home) went outside and but the rabbit back in its cage and ran home and stayed inside rest of the day...
    This morning i hurried out to my car tryin to avoid any confrontation with my neigbours (the father in the house leaves about the sametime as i do), but there he stood just about to get in his car i stooped, said hi.
    "hey jake!" he said(my name is jake)
    "yeah" i replied
    "did you see anybody in my garden yesterday?"
    "no, why you asking? everything allright?"
    "yeah im fine, the girls were abit scared last night.."
    im thinkin shit!shit!shit!
    "how come?"
    "you know our rabbit? it died about 2 weeks ago so we burried it but last night when we was having dinner it was sitting in its cage all cleaned up...
    i made an excuse and said i was in a hurry and went off to work were i told everybody at lunch and had the whole building laughing for about 2 hours straight!
    /jrm

reason: mine laptop got stolen and right now i dont have the time to download music, holiday working scheduele(?) starts monday....
    Last edited by simcha; 11-26-2008 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    PMs sent to a couple people...Got some more so thread will remain open...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    2 Invites left!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I need it because I am a trance addict and I like to download the best tracks.
    I would like to try it out and it is very helpful that it has no ratio.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    okay, i will try with one more:

What's the difference between a blonde and a porsche?

You don't let your friends borrow the porsche....

reason:same as mine last, would appreciete it!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast