Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: blackcats-games

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    what is/was your username

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post
    Yeah you guys are retarded, stop pretending black-cats is some super-secret tracker..it ain't even worth much.

Right...they are retarded.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post
    Yeah you guys are retarded, stop pretending black-cats is some super-secret tracker..it ain't even worth much.
    That's not the point. There are reasons the Blackcats staff wants it to stay hidden. Trust me they would not go through all this trouble for nothing.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by vlada View Post
    i wanted real url becouse i was member in past there and just wanted to check is my acount is still working
    i bet 15:1 you no longer have an account there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Has the url been changed? I used to be a member there too, but I just thought that the site has been shut down. Last thing I remember is that there was some trouble and a member that had all the site code went mia, and then not long after, the site went away. I mean I made my keyword, kept a great ratio (well above 1.5 so I guess good ratio), and everything, did I miss something? An email of url change?

Nevermind, my account has been deleted I guess. If only I had known about how to get into the site. Oh well maybe luck will shine down on me later and I will get an invite or something, but I wont be holding my breath.

If it matters, my username was slambaz2 on blackcats (same as the one here)
    Last edited by slambaz2; 11-30-2008 at 08:37 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    jeez, you have the full name of the tracker, just fucking google it. Its bound to be the first one -_-

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    It is the real url, If you never created your keyword or if you don't know what I'm talking about then your account was deleted

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by slambaz2 View Post
    Has the url been changed? I used to be a member there too, but I just thought that the site has been shut down. Last thing I remember is that there was some trouble and a member that had all the site code went mia, and then not long after, the site went away. I mean I made my keyword, kept a great ratio (well above 1.5 so I guess good ratio), and everything, did I miss something? An email of url change?

Nevermind, my account has been deleted I guess. If only I had known about how to get into the site. Oh well maybe luck will shine down on me later and I will get an invite or something, but I wont be holding my breath.

If it matters, my username was slambaz2 on blackcats (same as the one here)
    As jbloggs said the url hasn't changed. It's that way now so the keyword can be used. There's no user there by the name of slambaz2 so I would guess that your account got deleted through natural wastage as happens on most sites if you don't login.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster
    Is there a way to get back on the site? Open registrations, invites anything?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There are now referrals slambaz2. Same as invites but what you do has ramifications for your inviter, therefore they are much less likely to be given away freely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast