Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: blackcats-games

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    BCG site new update.
    Dec-01-08 - December Gift - (stoi)
    Saying as though its December, and its our Birthday soon (6th) and Xmas (and we have bog all else planned tbh lol), I have give everyone that is a user or above 1 referral. (you did not need the badge of honour)
    we now have 60,000 referrals in the system, so what are you waiting for, go and get some good members in here.
    Its not much, but we are getting the trophy table sorted, which was supposed to be our Birthday Gift to you, but it is taking a lot more coding than we foreen, and we have let everyone upload, make and fill requests, so that is your Birthday gift to us, get uploading torrents and that will be fine by us.
    ===============================================================

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    dal006's Avatar Member
    can you check if i still have a account i keep trying my password but its not working on the site

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dal006 View Post
    can you check if i still have a account i keep trying my password but its not working on the site
    If it's the same username as here then your account is still there.

To get a new password you have to follow a set procedure. On the new fake page type recover in the Search box (do not click on submit). Another box should then miraculously appear at the bottom for you to enter your email address. Put your email in there and submit. Then follow the instructions that are sent to you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123