Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: superseeder anyone joined them know them well?

anyone has any experience with http://superseeder.co.cc
    i havent heard much about them forum wise but they give great prices and very nice support and forum also great plans on those
    1giga anyway if someone can share his exp with there seedbox please do so here

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    If you mail them on [email protected] you will get this reply:

"get lost we dont want to sell anymore"

This website is a joke, OVH best OFF for $100...
    SCAM!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    You could try Mark or Andy at this address: superseeder at hushmail com

I ordered a server from them that was taking way to long to be delivered, he kept me up to date, and he instantly refunded my $75 to my Paypal without question when I wanted it.

Also, £59 (sp bestof ovh uk) converted via google is $96 US - he's making a killing!

UPDATE 6/25: just ordered 2 ovh servers from them. 1 SPMini ($77) and 1 2XL Kimi ($54 shopping cart error..$67) so we'll see when they come in. The above email works fine as well as their website ordering.
    Last edited by brgroup; 06-25-2009 at 09:30 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    brgroup,
    If they use hushmail emails.....then I'd stay away. ( Personal preference. )
    If you would please, can you write up some reviews about their service if you get your servers..?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    @ xuxoxux - thanks for the heads up on the hushmail action..

Received my 2XL Kimi last nite..Still waiting on the SPMini, but that's expected from OVH at this point..

RE: Superseeder, I'd take a shot on them if you're looking for an OVH reseller. The hushmail in this instance isn't an issue for me as he's always been in contact and always straight up in my dealings. I do have his personal email, which I won't give here, that's linked to the paypal account. Andy is very hands on, and seems on the up and up.

48hrs isn't bad turn around, IMHO. And I've waited 5-6 days with some other resellers. They setup Debian 4, Wine, utorrent, ftp, firefox, on a FluxBox with user access..With that setup a n00b can jump right in and start torrenting without much hassle.

For me though, i was very happy to also receive my root login ($2 extra) so I can remove ovh's backdoors and experiment more with rtorrent and rtGUI. I've already rebooted twice and had no problems SSH'ng back into the box. (Need to restart vnc4server for each user tho')

Right now working on getting a clean freenx install with fluxbox to secure my remote gui sessions. If not, then I'll go to XFCE if I need to. FluxBox is Bare! but perfect for torrenting..

Speeds are typical for a 100mbit connection. I ran a speedtest immediately: 94.14 Mb/s down and 83.78 Mb/s up - pretty clean. Been getting sustained 11Mb/s downloads on a couple of my fast trackers.

So far, given this experience, I'll probably switch my other ovh servers from o*tsys pl to superseeder in a couple weeks..The lack of root control, customer service and failed promises make me want to switch.

As a final note, I do hope that that bloody SPMini comes in, as I'd like to see how the 200Mb/s connection stacks up against the higher priced Kimi 1Gb/s pipes..Despite what others say around here, those have been hard for me to get timely delivery from any reseller. This is my 3rd one ordered so far, lol!
    Last edited by brgroup; 06-27-2009 at 06:45 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by brgroup View Post

Speeds are typical for a 100mbit connection. I ran a speedtest immediately: 94.14 Mb/s down and 83.78 Mb/s up - pretty clean. Been getting sustained 11Mb/s downloads on a couple of my fast trackers.
    Your getting 94.14Mb/s down and 83.78Mb/s on a 100Mbit connection A big exaggeration there
    Last edited by Ev0; 06-27-2009 at 06:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Your getting 94.14Mb/s down and 83.78Mb/s on a 100Mbit connection A big exaggeration there
    uhhh?...

Dude..
    Last edited by brgroup; 06-27-2009 at 08:39 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i ordered the supermini as well hope it dosent take too long and the support and staff seem very good so at least that and they have a forum as well so we see in a few days

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    We are no scam i am the owner our servers are fine and we did not send that email, our emial was hacked i sorted it though and it wont ahppen again.

This website is a joke, OVH best OFF for $100...
    SCAM!!!!

that is no scam get your facts correct before u make accusations

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hello,

Never trust a seedbox provider that host their site on a free webhoster

I smell scam

Thanks

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast