Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding Nemo

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ok just a quick question the last thing I downloaded from Finding nemo was shit quality sound was f*cked up and destorted hows this XVID DVD rip AVI copy anyone know if its good??

Ive done 58 megs so far dont want to keep downloading for 2 weeks only to find out its shit again as you can't preview with torrents which is the bad thing about them

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    its HELLA pixelated in the end credits and a little during tha movie

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I do not know about the one you are d'lding but the kvcd was pretty good ( i mean for a kvcd) fulscreen though, but it ws pretty good quality. Do not know if you car or not just thought i would mention.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    its HELLA pixelated in the end credits and a little during tha movie
    what does that mean?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Kind of like when you have satellite TV and the signal is breaking up. The pictures just kind of gets scrambled a bit. I know this isn't the best description but I hope this helps.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ok thanks I know what you mean

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    i got that version and on tv it looks GREAT!

on the pc monitor, yeah, it is a little pixelated, but still the best version out there, undoubtly...

for better quality, i think you'll have to wait till the DVD comes out for new rips, and probably it will be a 2 cd release, what means you'll have to wait 4 weeks to complete the download, assuming you said you take approx. 2 weeks to download a single cd.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    dont like torrent it never pauses properly i can d/l like 10mb and next time i restart the d/l its 2mb

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    got that version and on tv it looks GREAT!

on the pc monitor, yeah, it is a little pixelated, but still the best version out there, undoubtly...

for better quality, i think you'll have to wait till the DVD comes out for new rips, and probably it will be a 2 cd release, what means you'll have to wait 4 weeks to complete the download, assuming you said you take approx. 2 weeks to download a single cd.
    ok thansk for yes im 56k well would take 3 days only one thign I hate about torrent is I have to babysit it and re click the link everytime my ISP drops out every 4 hrs

dont like torrent it never pauses properly i can d/l like 10mb and next time i restart the d/l its 2mb 
    yep know what you mean its becasue its done it packets

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    i'm 56k too, and here in brazil phone calls are not that cheap, so i connect only after 00:00, when i can stay connected until 06:00 and pay as much as if i stood connected for 1 minute.
    broadband if very expensive, so that's why i buy these movies here... unfortunately...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast